PDA

View Full Version : AP ticket discounts

Christiii
06-26-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey guys!!
Just got back from Disneyland yesterday..the POTC sucks..bigtime!! Im still sorry I came home tho..so Im going back tommorow until Sunday!! The Hojo is great!!
Anyhoo...with a premium AP do they have any kind of discounts for childrens tix?? I may take a neighbor girl..and I would need a three day pass..any help would be great!!:D

donatello3000
06-27-2003, 12:17 AM
As far as I know, they have the special for 2 day park hoppers for kids at 49 i think? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Adults are 69... the end of the promotion is in september.

Darkbeer
06-27-2003, 12:20 AM
A two-day ParkHopper is available for AP holders, kids 3-9 are $49 (10 and over, $69)...

Otherwise a 4 day NON ParkHopper (though "two" days can be used in one day to make the ticket a ParkHopper) is available for SoCal's for $79 (ages 3 and up).

So your best choice would be to buy 2 2-day PH's, but you can't buy them the same day. The first day of use must be the date of purchase, so you would have to stand in line at the Main Entry Plaza on days one and three....

Just got back from the DLR myself, working on pictures, hopefully I will get them up before I go to sleep... and it is "Bad Show", big time....

Another option is to buy the 2 day PH, and then upgrade to a SoCal AP (an extra $56, total cost $105) on day 2, then buy a blackout pass for the third day (an extra $25). This is a bit more expensive, but if you think you might bring her back later in the year, is the smartest move....