PDA

View Full Version : DLR Hotels... Off Peak Season?

donatello3000
06-25-2003, 11:14 PM
Ok, I know NOTHING about hotels and peak/off peak seasons... I mean, I know that peak is usually during summer, holidays, and special events, but how long does it last? Reason I'm asking is because I wanna book two nights at the GC for two nights some time in September. Is September considered to be peak or off peak? I wanna shoot for something in mid or late Sept, when everybody is going back to school. I'm hoping there will be lower AP rates.

On another note, I am staying at PP on Sat and Sun this weekend. It's the first time I've ever made reservations for a hotel. I didn't think it would be so easy! I feel so stupid and clueless about this whole thing.

DivaPrincess
06-26-2003, 12:27 AM
I went in September of last year for 5 days. The weekend was a bit crowded, but more shows were running and characters out. The weekdays were blissfully calm - no huge crowds, little to no waits for rides. Wonderful!

donatello3000
06-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Thanks... I'm guessing that since the park isn't too crowded then, the hotels wouldn't be either. I guess I can expect lower rates... I hope.

tjrj
06-26-2003, 01:55 PM
September is one of my favorite times at the Parks. And, as far as I know, it's considered "value season"-or at least it used to be.