PDA

View Full Version : Typical December hours?

bubsy
06-25-2003, 02:25 PM
We nixed the Thanksgiving trip, because our co-travelers wanted to celebrate with their families instead (what's the deal with that?)

Anyway we are now planning a December 4-7 trip...
Does anyone remember the typical hours that DL (and DCA) is open? Crowds?

It's early in December and right after Thanksgiving, so I'm assuming they won't be open too late because it's right after and right before the big holiday trip season... am I assuming correctly?

thanks.

eta: they don't have the December Calendar up yet.

sleepyjeff
06-25-2003, 07:18 PM
Disneyland will probably be open from 10am - 8pm(10pm on Sat/Sun). DCA will be open from 10am-6pm(9pm on Sat/Sun). The crowds will be much thinner than school holidays......but because of labor cutbacks don't count on short lines. Those rides that are open will only operate at minimum capactity so that you, their valued guest, can enjoy long lines no matter what time of year it is:)

disneyfan
06-26-2003, 09:11 AM
We went at about the same time last December (5th-8th) and DL was open till midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. DCA closed right after the Electrical Parade around 9, I think. The weather was great but it was extremely crowded and there were very long lines for the rides. The upside is that all the decorations are up and some of the characters are in holiday attire.

bubsy
06-26-2003, 09:19 AM