PDA

View Full Version : Steps In Time Soundtrack

WizKidRyan
08-19-2001, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know if a Steps In Time soundtrack exists?

: DUCKS :

:D

OK so what if I'm the only one that seems to like it? :)

Dragon Lad
08-20-2001, 10:00 AM
I have to say that this was one of the worst things I have ever experienced from Disney. I didn't believe everyone when they told me how horrible it was. I apologize to all those people who sat through it again with me. They should have spent the millions doing something else to the park rather than that show. :eek:

CaliforniaCrazy
08-21-2001, 07:53 AM
I know! It's as if they asked the Backstreet Boys or Britney Spears to write a Disney show. Yikes! :eek:

GoldenEars
08-21-2001, 04:18 PM
First of all, I believe the stage show that is presented at the Hyperion Theatre (Steps In Time) is a great show! It's different and unique, with a lot of energy! If you want a *typical* Disney stage show, may I request the one at Disneyland, *Animazement...The Musical*.

Besides, you can't help but lust after the cute guys during the *Lion King* number! HeeHee...

Oh yeah, and just for the record, I do own a full copy of the soundtrack to *SIT* that a friend made for me. So it will forever live on in my Disney collection! And as far as I know, the show will remain at the Hyperion.

Greatness Is The Nobility Of The Heart~
Patrick :p

Side Bar...I think they should put *Mickey's Nutcracker* in the Hyperion Theatre for the holidays. The show would look awesome in that theatre!! You agree???

DisneyFreak2000
08-21-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by DsneNut
You agree???

Yes