PDA

View Full Version : What happened to it!? [Royal Princess Cavalcade]

jerjer2005
06-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Iv been wondering... what happened to the Royal princess calvacade at DL??? Why is is gone, ios it coming back? I heard it was doing very well, i miss it! :confused:

zapppop
06-24-2003, 04:15 PM
It went to Euro Disneyland and ran through the end of spring.
They even released a CD Single (http://www.dlp-guidebook.de/images/News/ShowsParadesFestivals/PrincessCD01.jpg) over there.
Don't know when and where it'll pop up again ( if it does ).

pikachan
06-24-2003, 05:45 PM
From what I heard the parade was planned to stay until Fantasyland was remodeled. Usually, the princesses will read stories to the younger guests in the Fantasyland, somewhere near Snow White's Scary Adventure. But since the storytime area was being remodeled, the guests still wanted to see the princesses. So, they started a parade. It was a big hit and stayed a for a couple more weeks before the storytime sessions started again. I thought it was a cute parade even though it lasted like 5 mins. It made me want to ballroom dance when it was over.

experiment626
06-24-2003, 06:35 PM
It was never meant to be a long term thing. It was only a short term thing. So its gone.

jerjer2005
06-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Thanks guys for the help... I was always comending the woman portraying Snow White in the fanfair, I was always scared for her on that big horse lol.

Rallymonkey23
06-24-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by pikachan
From what I heard the parade was planned to stay until Fantasyland was remodeled. Usually, the princesses will read stories to the younger guests in the Fantasyland, somewhere near Snow White's Scary Adventure. But since the storytime area was being remodeled, the guests still wanted to see the princesses.

Actually, the place they told stories in is the (now) Once Upon A Time princess shop. That's the place that was being remodeled.
I believe they still do. But we haven't been able to get to one in awhile.

jerjer2005
06-25-2003, 12:10 AM
yes, i was in there shoppin once and mary poppins was telling a story... not much of a princess but she was tellin a story!

MonorailMan
06-26-2003, 05:59 PM
I just miss they "sway-tastic" music! :D