PDA

View Full Version : Connecting Flik's Fun Fair to Tower of Terror

Gregmh48
06-24-2003, 01:55 PM
When ToT opens, is there any plan to connect the back part of Hollywood Pictures Backlot to the back area of Flik's Fun Fair? This would eliminate the single entrance/exit in the Hollywood area and improve crowd control around ToT. FRom the Hollywood side, they could even theme the path as though guests are entering a set for It's Tough to Be a Bug!

jerjer2005
06-24-2003, 04:09 PM
That would be very handy but i havnt heard any such ideas yet.

Baloo
06-24-2003, 06:53 PM
I always thought that would have been a good idea. They could incorporate the backside of Flicks fun Fair into the studio theme and dress it up as if you are entering a large set. It would certainly help with crowd flow through hollywood backlot and make it feel like it is part of the rest of the park and not be so seperate. The only problem i see is the increase of traffic into the small area inside Flicks

canadisfan
06-24-2003, 06:58 PM
That is a great idea!

When is ToT going to be ready?:)

jerjer2005
06-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Im hearing spring 2004 if i remember correctly. Cant wait!

MonorailMan
06-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Perfect! This would also fix the funky theming of FFF. See the story of FFF is that your a bug, along with the other bugs. This doesn't work very well, from a realistic standpoint.

However, if we made FFF like the "set" for "a bug's life", then it would blend into both HPB, and BL. :)