06-23-2003, 07:43 PM
You're evil.

mrfantasmic
06-23-2003, 07:43 PM
Ohh but it's fun! ;)

Not Afraid
06-23-2003, 07:51 PM
But I can't remember the tram jokes! :eek:

There's something about the big tree at the end of the tram drop off area near M&F. That has been pointed out several times, but for what purpose. I don't remember.

blusilva
06-23-2003, 07:52 PM
The last time I was at the park, the tram lady on the mic in the back said in a very stern Mommy voice "don't MAKE me pull this tram over, because I WILL" to a bunch of teenagers who were goofing off despite repeated warnings.

It cracked me up, anyways.

DisneyFan25863
06-23-2003, 08:36 PM
blusilva: Thats really funny :D

I remember once that there was this guy who was sticking his head out the side of the tram after repeted warnings not to. So the tram guy said "Okay, fine, do it. But when you get decapitated from a passing tram, don't blame me if it gets posted all over the COUGH: MOUSEPLANET:COUGHT net!"

Hmmm....was another padder on the tram that night?

HBTiggerFan
06-23-2003, 09:30 PM
While DCA was being built

"if you look off to your left you will see some pretty green trees, and if you look off to your right you will see some pretty brown dirt. If you look further to your right you will see traffic from Harbor Blvd. Yes, thats right folks, traffic. Whats more native to CA than traffic...and parking lots. To bad we're losing ours".

MonorailMan
06-23-2003, 09:46 PM
And there we see the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, inspired by the famed Autopia movement in California. :D

Rallymonkey23
06-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
There's something about the big tree at the end of the tram drop off area near M&F. That has been pointed out several times, but for what purpose. I don't remember.

I've heard a tram guy say that that's a tree that Walt actually planted in Disneyland and they moved it there because they wanted something in that area that could be accociated with Walt.

Back to tram jokes.

Sometime last year we had a guy that did his whole thing around things you would hear around the resort. "This tram has no windows and no doors.....But you can just step right out anytime you would like to so we can have 1000 Happy Haunts in the Haunted Mansion." :D The same guy did other things that were pretty funny. Such as, when people were leaving the tram he was saying "Bye! Come see us again!" in the most perfect Mickey voice.........The guy was good. People clapped for him when they got off the tram. :)

refurbmike
06-24-2003, 09:50 AM
I know I'm gonna butcher it, but I remember a spiel such as,

"Welcome aboard the Mickey & Friend's Tram. If you parked in the Mickey, Minne, etc. parking areas, then this is your complementary trip to the Mickey & Friend's Parking Structure. If you parked in the Timon, etc. parking areas, then this is the sceninc round-trip tour to & from the Mickey & Friend's Parking Structure."