PDA

View Full Version : What's the Paradise Walk?

donatello3000
06-23-2003, 05:38 PM
We're staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel for the first time this weekend (we usually stay at GC, but this time we're on a tighter budget), and on the resort website for the PPH, it says:

Guest-exclusive entrance into Disney's California AdventureĀ® park via the "Paradise Walk"

What's the Paradise Walk? I don't remember seeing it before from inside the park (though I've only been to DCA once). Since PPH and DCA has that street running in between, where's the special entrance? Is the "Walk" just a fancy name for the crosswalk that goes across the street with a special side entrance?

teri
06-23-2003, 05:40 PM
When you cross the street at the crosswalk, there is a gate on the right that leads to the path called Paradise Walk. You use your PP room key to get into the gate. It leads into DCA right behind the Corn Dog Castle. :)

donatello3000
06-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Thanks! Hmm... didn't see it though. Oh well. I'll see it on Saturday.

Another question...

What if we have 4 adults staying in the room, and only 3 of us have keycards? They're not gonna turn the 4th one down, right? I mean since at least one person in the party has a keycard and we all need to already have our tickets purchased anyway...

Darkbeer
06-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Here is a little photo essay showing the path...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4088391&a=30555099&f=0

And you only need 1 room key for the entire group, though it is handy to have multiple keys, in case the group splits up.

donatello3000
06-23-2003, 05:53 PM
aww, i even get an online photo tour... thanks! :)

that path looks long... i miss GC's entrance already. and no wonder i didn't see it in the park. it's well hidden.