PDA

View Full Version : Pet treats/accessories at DL/Five and Dime

cstephens
06-22-2003, 09:30 PM
We wandered by the Five and Dime today since it had been a while since we'd ventured out that way. We found a selection of pet accessories/treats that were rather amusing. The best thing we saw were pet name tags in the Mickey silhouette (sp? - never could spell the dang word) that you could get engraved. They also had a Mickey-themed leash, and, weirdest of all, are Mickey ears you can buy for your pets. They also had some cat treats and dog treats, but at $9 for a little bit, we decided not to indulge our kitty.

bluepearl
06-22-2003, 10:08 PM
They're also at the World of Disney...they've been there for about two weeks. I definitely want to pick up a pair of the Mickey ears for my cousin's dogs, because it's too cute! I think the tins for the treats are a bit pricey, though, and the "My human went to Disneyland Resort and all I got was this bandana" thing is kinda cheesy (well, just the wording). I'm a sucker though, I'd probably get it for the dogs!

cstephens
06-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by bluepearl
I think the tins for the treats are a bit pricey, though, and the "My human went to Disneyland Resort and all I got was this bandana" thing is kinda cheesy (well, just the wording).

Yes, we did think that was a bit odd. One other thing I forget to mention is the catnip treat with good kitty and a picture of Figaro on one side and bad kitty with a picture of Si and Am on the other. That was kinda cute.

miss bianca
06-23-2003, 04:09 PM
catnip treat with good kitty and a picture of Figaro on one side and bad kitty with a picture of Si and Am on the other

My cat Mitchie will be getting a new toy when I visit in July - thanks for the heads up!:)