PDA

View Full Version : 6/28 - What can we expect?

DisneyBob
06-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Next Saturday, the day of the Pirates Premier, what can we expect to be different than any normal day at Disneyland?
I think someone mentioned that there was going to be many people from the media there... Does that mean live remote broadcasts?
How big is this event?
Thanks for clearing it up for me. :)

cabethy
06-22-2003, 01:14 PM
We too will be there on Friday and Saturday. However we plan on spending most of the day in DL Friday and the majority of day Saturday in DCA.
Still ANY advice would help!
Thanks!
Beth

MsDisney
06-22-2003, 02:29 PM
We're going to be there too! I don't know if we'll do Disneyland or California Adventure, but we will be at the premiere that night. I'm SO excited!

DisneyBob
06-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Yes, Friday and Saturday are going to be great... I can't wait!
I still want to know what to expect... Does anybody know anything?

Bill Catherall
06-22-2003, 05:01 PM
I'm expecting the unexpected.

jerjer2005
06-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Well the day of the premear Disneyland opens at 6am and i think closes at 6pm. DCA closes at Midnight!

Im sure that CBS, NBC and of course ABC will be there covering it, the hole red carpet thing ya know. maybe even ET and Extra. who knows?

TimBuk2
06-27-2003, 09:09 AM
EXPECT HUGE CROWDS AT DL 6/28

This is a huge event. And the first ever motion picture premiere that is in the park, or away from Hollywood or NY.

There is a large number of invited entertainment guests that will be walking down Main St. on the red carpet.

The park will close at 6 for anybody wanting to get in. So if you're in before 6, you can stay. But don't leave, or you won't get back in.

Limited areas will be open after 4, and after 6.

The invited guests are suppose to arrive and go down the red carpet starting at 6:30 or so.

Wizard69
06-29-2003, 01:09 AM
The event was run pretty well. There were alot of people but it was organized.

The stars went from backstage past Lincoln, train station, city hall, emporium and then down main street, by tomorrowland in front of the castle then into frontierland. Normal guests could sit along the route and watch the stars arrive. I got autographs, took pictures with and shook hands with Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Jon Voight and some of the other stars.