PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Annual Passholder Info

Mickeyslittlehelper
06-21-2003, 10:59 AM
I am taking a 2 week vacation to the Anaheim area in August. I have taken a look at all the different tickets available. I am thinking of purchasing a deluxe AP. I was wondering what specific benefits you receive.

Thanks a bunch,
John

tabacco
06-21-2003, 11:14 AM
Well, apart from getting into the parks for a year, you get 10% off at certain restaurants. I can't remember what all of them are, though. I know Redd Rockets and Taste Pilots Grill are among them, but I can't remember the rest.

tracilicious
06-21-2003, 12:16 PM
be sure to check blackout dates though.

~<:) tracilicious

jerjer2005
06-21-2003, 03:26 PM
You can go to Disneyland.com and go to the annual passport section, there you can find out about all of the benifits and blackout dates for each one. :)

MonorailMan
06-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Don't forget, if you plan to purchase parking that's another $40. That brings the AP cost to $205. For only $20 more, you get the premium pass, with parking, no blockout dates, and better discounts. Plus, you get a subscription to the "Disney Magazine".

Come on, all that for only $20. You can't go wrong. :D

Mickeyslittlehelper
06-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Thanks everyone! With the Deluxe AP, how do u use it to get Fastpass'? just stick it in the machines? Can you get unlimited?

Thanks again,
John

55 days!

dshimel
06-23-2003, 08:04 AM
Just stick the barcode end in the machine like all other passes. No, not unlimited. One at a time like one-day passes. My understanding is the only unlimited are bought through DL Travel or AAA travel, or something like that. No APs give access to unlimited FastPass.

iAmJacksDLand
06-23-2003, 08:39 AM
Unless.......

My lips are sealed.

Mickeyslittlehelper
06-23-2003, 09:21 AM
unless?????

Darkbeer
06-23-2003, 09:51 AM
Well, you could get "both", start by ordering a Passport Plus

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html#passportplus

If you want a Deluxe, get a 3 or 4 day (Actually 5 or 6) Passport Plus, then on the last day (do it late in the day), you can upgrade to a Deluxe for the difference ($42.25 or $13.25). If you get a longer Passport Plus, you can't upgrade to a Deluxe, since the cost of the additional ticket is more expensive than the Deluxe AP (though you could get a Premium for the difference).

As for AP discounts...

http://www.mousesavers.com/dlticketprices.html#annual

Also, by doing it this way, you could spend the first saturday at the park, since you would be using the Passport Plus, and you don't have to worry about blackout dates.