PDA

View Full Version : Are Halloween decorations still up on Nov.1st at Disneyland?

iLuvDisney26
10-29-2011, 06:11 PM
We probably won't be able to go to Disneyland until the day after Halloween. I'd like to know if the Halloween decorations will still be up...like the big Mickey Pumpkin on Main St? Does anyone know? Thanks :)

currence
10-29-2011, 06:55 PM
If I recall, anything that is truly Halloween will come down right away, but anything that is Fall will stay up until replaced by Christmas - around mid-November.

I don't specifically recall about the big Mickey Pumpkin, I'm sure someone else may come along and answer that.

Malcon10t
10-29-2011, 07:31 PM
If I recall, anything that is truly Halloween will come down right away, but anything that is Fall will stay up until replaced by Christmas - around mid-November.

I don't specifically recall about the big Mickey Pumpkin, I'm sure someone else may come along and answer that.Its where the Christmas tree will be. I expect it to come down quickly as they prep for the Christmas Parade taping.

isis
11-03-2011, 07:51 PM
A bit late, but the big Mickey jack-o-latern was down the next morning. Some of the stuff was still up though.