PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Phineas, Ferb or Perry Lately??

UsBurchs
10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
We are headed to Disneyland/DCA in early November. My 7 yo son LOVES LOVES LOVES Phineas and Ferb AND Perry!! I would love to be able to have him meet his favorite guys. Anyone seem them around the parks lately? I remember reading about them hanging out in DCA near the Little Mermaid ride earlier this past summer, but haven't heard much since then.

You might ask, "Aren't you a little OLD to be wanting a photo with Phineas and Ferb?" Why yes, yes I am. ;) But I don't care . . . it's for the kid! (and I think they are pretty cool too!)

candles71
10-03-2011, 10:18 AM
If you pulled up the current (I think I clicked on this friday), you see Their "Rockin and rollin' " something or other under parades at DCA, so they are there. (This doesn't show yet for November dates but nothing much past the big shows is on the schedule yet.) Also, ask at the information booth when you enter the park and they can tell you when and where they will be.

bennette
10-03-2011, 11:05 AM
We saw the Rocking and Rollin thing seemingly every hour on our last visit; it seemed to circle the park (we saw it at what was formerly Sunshine Plaza and then again at the new food area that was normally Pizza Oom Mow Mow.

As an adult with no Phineas and Ferb connection I'm afraid I found it very loud and horrible. Alas, I could not get a surveyer to pick me to give my opinion. (The characters themselves seemed fine and I hear they do some meet and greet after but a VERY loud rock and roll version of "Dance Like You've Got a Squirrel in Your Pants" (?) was a little nerve racking. Kids seemed interested though.)

adriennek
10-03-2011, 11:24 AM
As a parent of three HUGE P&F fans I'm very unhappy with the current P&F options at the Resort. The ONLY way to get a picture with P&F is a VERY SHORT Meet & Greet at the end of the show at DCA. That's it. :( My boys were disappointed.

UsBurchs
10-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you, everyone. Ok, so keep my eyes peeled for a Rock-n-Roll thingy. Gotcha! We are very familiar (unfortunatly) with "Squirrels in my pants". I like most of their songs, but that one is a tad irritating.

Yes, I agree. With the popularity of Phineas and Ferb, you would think the parks would give these two (or more) a better place for meet and greets. They've been quite the "thing" for several years now and yet the fans are still begging for a better representation. At least more than just a couple minutes of hellos after the show. :(

bennette
10-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Ok, so keep my eyes peeled for a Rock-n-Roll thingy. Gotcha!

I don't see how you could miss it, even if you wanted to. :)

Enjoy your trip!

adriennek
10-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Yes, I agree. With the popularity of Phineas and Ferb, you would think the parks would give these two (or more) a better place for meet and greets. They've been quite the "thing" for several years now and yet the fans are still begging for a better representation. At least more than just a couple minutes of hellos after the show. :(

Over at the Redwood Creek Trail, the photographer assured me that if we waited, Russell would wait to see everyone. But at the parade show thingie, the CM was very clear that they would ONLY be available for a VERY short time.

Uhm, they're a hot property right now. Does that seem like a good idea to ANYBODY!?!?

candles71
10-04-2011, 06:23 AM
I worked the book fair yesterday, P & F books were flying off the shelves. I had one young man (he is in A's class, I've know him for several years now, he's my buddy.), I had to carefully pry the book out of his hand, so I could scan it and stamp it (we stamp the inside cover so they can show I paid for this one, if they come back in with it.). I kept his page and handed it back. So many other kids too. Boys and girls, they are hot right now, stupid if you can't see them. (B would be in that line and he is about to be 18).

3Princesses1Prince
10-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Squirrels in my pants?!? Man, they don't play that one in WDW!! I even tried to request it and no luck. My girls did get chosen to rock out to Gitchie Gitchie Goo!

adriennek
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
So many other kids too. Boys and girls, they are hot right now, stupid if you can't see them. (B would be in that line and he is about to be 18).

It was GREAT at the Half-Marathon because they're very hot with the kids but most of the adults at the Half weren't as familiar with them - I only had to wait for one person in front of me to get my picture with them there!