PDA

View Full Version : Pirates RSP merchandise selection

bluebayou
06-17-2003, 05:48 AM
In the mail yesterday came something very interesting - it was a sheet which contained a list of what we got selected for at the Pirates event. Between the 2 of us - we got everything incl 4 of some things that we didn't even think we would hit one of (incl the yo ho lyrics plaque). How did you do and what did you ask for?

AVP
06-17-2003, 07:20 AM
I can do you one better - we got two of something we didn't even register for! (The $175 pirate sculpture - I guess I'll be calling event services today)

Someone asked me add the LE 15 Dave Avazino paper sculpture to my RSP for him, because he REALLY really wanted one. Turns out we got two of those, too. (I haven't heard if he got one on his RSP too - that would be funny)

AVP

KarenW2
06-17-2003, 11:28 AM
We got our sheets yesterday too! I was very surprised, since I wasn't expecting them, but happy to receive them. We didn't try to get any of the big ticket items, tho my DH does want to check out the leather jacket, in person, if they're available. That's what he did with the great DCA jacket we bought at the DCA special event.

We only ordered 2 each of the event pins and I ordered an event t-shirt, to make sure we'd be able to get those items. Neither of us were very excited about the other items, except for the Dave Avazino pieces.

It will be interesting to see what will be available in the event store.

What seating time are you down for, for the Blue Bayou dinner? We have the 5-6 pm time slot, perfect for us, tho an hour doesn't seem like very long to eat, unless the service is speedy.

Just curious, what is the other time for dinner, since they said there would be two seatings? Is ours the first?