PDA

View Full Version : Best spot to watch Fantasmic

Corrieandles
08-18-2001, 09:24 AM
I am going to Disneyland this Wednesday and have been used to watching fantasmic from the balcony. I will not be purchasing balcony tickets this time and was wondering where the best place to watch fantasmic is. Unfortunately i've been too spoiled!!! Thanks soo much!!!!

Ralph Wiggum
08-18-2001, 09:51 AM
A good place to be is right in front of the balcony for Club 33(the one with the red and green lights decorating it). There is a section that is above the walkway in front of you....its to the left and back of the light tower in front of the gallery. Get there about 40 mins early and you should get a spot there...maybe!!

Niwel
08-18-2001, 10:12 AM
If you time it right....go to the area near the water across from the River Belle Terrace...
Wait for the second show because the first is always more crowded. Don't come through Frontierland to get there either, it's roped off. Be in the area and go on Pirates, Mansion, and Splash so you can head to the spot as the fireworks go off.
Good luck

DisneyFreak2000
08-18-2001, 08:55 PM
What if...

You just finished watching Believe... and are heading into Frontierland for the second showing of Fantasmic! How do you get in, and where's the best spot?

Ralph Wiggum
08-19-2001, 01:01 AM
If i remember correctly you would have to go through the frontier land entrance....if you want to get to the other side by haunted mansion then head right in front of Pirates.

Cogsworth
08-19-2001, 02:25 PM
We usually wait until the first show is done and while others are filing out we walk in behind them (coming from the area by the Haunted Mansion). We find a spot that is fairly centered but still allows convenient access in and out. We secure a spot (watch the fireworks) and then take turns going to get coffee or fritters and then just hunker down watch the Side Street Strutters and wait for the second parade.