PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite (or new) genie jokes

DJ_MENTOS
06-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Being that I love comedy, I love watching Aladdin just for the Genie's jokes, as one of the genies (Nick Santa Maria) is a comedian and thus has new jokes all of the time.

Here are a couple of my favorites:
"Rule #1. No wishing for more wishes. That's just greedy, and if you want to be greedy you can change your name to Martha Stewart!...... ...Ok, Ok, or Sammy Sosa!!!"

"Rule #3; I can't bring anyone back from the dead. If it's any indication, look at the audience."

"You have no idea what it's like to be stuck inside that lamp. OH! Talk about boring!!! It's like sitting through Nascar: Vroom Vroom Vroom.... Oh sorry, I went off track there."

""Chim-chimmeny, chim chimmeny, chim chim cheree... I like Jalapenos but <BURP> they dont like me."

Your turn to share,
DJ_MENTOS

DisneyFan25863
06-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Didn't you start another one of these a few months back?

BTMichael
06-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
Didn't you start another one of these a few months back?
Try Favorite Genie Jokes, posted 04-14-2003 08:31 AM (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=15462)

BTMichael

Morrigoon
06-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah that was me. You don't really wanna sift through a list of OLD genie jokes, do you? On with the new thread! (unfortunately, it's been ages since I've seen Aladdin, and weeks since I've set foot in DCA, so i can't contribute)