PDA

View Full Version : My DL trip on Sunday (Peter Pan/Millionaire)

timl33
06-16-2003, 12:10 PM
Okay,

I just got back from the DLR on Sunday and had a blast! I'm a big WWTBAM-PI! fan and got the closest to the hot seat than I've ever gotten. I went to the 4PM show and was SECOND on the fast finger question, losing out to a 8 year old girl who guessed the answers. There was a packed house so that wasn't surprising that someone beat me. I guess it was surprising that I was 2nd to begin with. Bummer. After she lost, I was 7th on the top 10 list so I wasn't that close, but after the next contestant lost, I was FIRST on the list. I've never been first before, but unfortunately time ran out on the show. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Anyways, I had one beef with Peter Pan and wanted to know if anyone noticed this, or if it's always been there and I just never noticed it before. When entering the dark ride, there are 2 big red EXIT signs in London. What the heck is that? It happened in the first room, and after you see Peter and Cap'n Hook fighting on the ship as well. I don't remember these EXIT signs being there at all, so was I just forgetting them, or did someone forget to cover them up?

EandCDad
06-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by timl33

Anyways, I had one beef with Peter Pan and wanted to know if anyone noticed this, or if it's always been there and I just never noticed it before. When entering the dark ride, there are 2 big red EXIT signs in London. What the heck is that? It happened in the first room, and after you see Peter and Cap'n Hook fighting on the ship as well. I don't remember these EXIT signs being there at all, so was I just forgetting them, or did someone forget to cover them up?

Its fairly recent that you can see the signs. Maybe in the last six months. I remember a thread where this is discussed, but its not just someone forgetting to cover them up, its the way it is now.

Bill Catherall
06-16-2003, 12:24 PM
The previous thread discussing the exit signs is here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12518).

I don't like them either. I think they're very distracting and bad show.

Not Afraid
06-16-2003, 12:27 PM
What kills me about the stupid distracting, er, safety lights is that, when you're up in a ship it is unlikely that you will scramble down, wade through fiber-optics and get to the door if you need to get out. Maybe I'm, wrong, but it does seem implausible.