PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry

dizneyangel
08-17-2001, 03:19 PM
Hi all, I've got a question for all you AP's. I'm going to DL and DCA on 08/26 for 3 days. My question is this: I'll be going with some family that will have park hoppers with early entry. Will I, as an AP, be able to go in with them? Or will I need to wait until the park opens? Any info will be helpful. We are sooooo excited. Haven't been since May.

Thanks.

FantasmicFan82
08-17-2001, 03:28 PM
I bought My AP a few weeks ago, when i had the PAPER ticket to get it, i got in for EA. but my Girlfriend, who already has an AP, did not :(

So my guess is no, you will not be able to get in early. maybe you can buy a ticket for EA? if ya can't get in early, go have a bagel at LBB. mmmmm tasty. :D

Gandalf
08-17-2001, 09:56 PM
<<Hi all, I've got a question for all you AP's. I'm going to DL and DCA on 08/26 for 3 days. My question is this: I'll be going with some family that will have park hoppers with early entry. Will I, as an AP, be able to go in with them? Or will I need to wait until the park opens? Any info will be helpful. We are sooooo excited. Haven't been since May. >>
8/26 is a Sunday and Disney doesn't have early entry on Sunday or Wednesday. But it doesn't hurt to ask at the Guest Relations window if they would allow you to go in with your group on one of the other days. I'm wondering when Disneyland goes to early closings in September what happens with their early entry policy.

dizneyangel
08-18-2001, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the info Fantasmic Fan & Gandalf. It is what I suspected. Oh well, we'll just have to check out the LBB or DTD. Might be hard explaining to my 7 year old if she can't go in with her cousins though....

Thanks again.

rexfarms
08-18-2001, 11:17 AM
What is LLB? Thanks!

dizneyangel
08-18-2001, 02:38 PM
La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney...