PDA

View Full Version : Customized DL name tags?

Mickeyslittlehelper
06-13-2003, 07:38 AM
Does anybody know where you can purchase these in the park? Ive never seen them before. I noticed it in the mouseshoppe: http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=67 Does anybody know?

Thanks,
John

Im goin in 66 days!!!

MammaSilva
06-13-2003, 07:43 AM
When you walk thru the tunnel near the stroller rental area, just as you exit they are at that kiosk that is on the right hand side/wall of the tunnel .. at least that's where they were last January :) but I found that while we were there it took several tries before we managed to be there when the machine was operating. If you have a "common" name they have pre engraved ones you can purchase but if your spelling is unique or your name isn't "main stream" you have to hope the machine is operational. They have strict rules about what names they will put on the badges tho, so don't expect to get one with a nickname.

DisneyFan25863
06-13-2003, 11:23 AM
As of yesterday, the machine is down, and will be for the next 2 weeks according to the CM's there. ;)

cstephens
06-13-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
As of yesterday, the machine is down, and will be for the next 2 weeks according to the CM's there. ;)

Wow, good timing for us. My husband just got a nametag for a friend of ours on Wednesday night. Oh, wait, he said he got it off the rack and didn't need it customized. Never mind...

Aurora
06-15-2003, 03:59 PM
I guess the cm I got was a bit more flexible with the rules. I got a name tag there and it was of my nickname, Kitty. My friend got one of hers too which is "ToWin" (dont ask lol) They gave us no trouble with it.