PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays for adults

ksejr1
06-12-2003, 11:40 AM
I know this has been on the site before, but to be honest, I never paid attention to it. Anyways, I want to take a friend to disneyland on his birthday. Maybe just for lunch or dinner. What can i expect? What places can i go to for a special birthday surprise? I know i can get him a sticker that says its his birthday. Any one have any comments or advise please let me know. thanks

tod
06-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Drop by City Hall on your way in and you can get your friend a birthday sticker, which will get him "Happy birthday" wishes from cast members and fellow guests alike.

I remember my son got a free dessert at Rancho Del Zocalo...

--T

crc9998
06-12-2003, 03:12 PM
You can take him into City Hall and have him hear a Birthday Wish message from Goofy! LOL

You just have to ask the CM working in there.

odnamraortsac
06-12-2003, 04:52 PM
As I found out on my Birthday in May, if you go to the Tortilla Factory in DCA and they spot your Birthday sticker you get a FREE DOZEN TORTILLAS. ZOWIE!

blusilva
06-12-2003, 09:06 PM
We discovered that if you make a big deal about it, sometimes, just sometimes, a whole boat full of guests and a lot of Pirates will sing happy birthday to you as you depart for a Carribean cruise. ;)

Get the birthday sticker. They're magical.

MonorailMan
06-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Also, there's nothing like a dead Monday night, and a Splash Mountain CM wising you a Happy Birthday over the PA. :)

I love the sticker. If your staying at the hotel, you get a button, that's the same design as the sticker! :)

disguy
06-12-2003, 09:35 PM
I'm in my room right now for my Birthday party at Disneyland this weekend :D I'm not sure I'll wear a sticker but a nice hotel party tomorrow night should due just fine.

How about a nice dinner at maybe Catal or cocktails at the UVbar (spelling?)

HBTiggerFan
06-12-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by disguy
cocktails at the UVbar (spelling?)

Uva Bar