PDA

View Full Version : New to the boards and DVC!

BuzzNWoody
08-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Good Morning. I am new to the boards and my wife and I just became DVC members @ Animal Kingdom Villas. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm sure I'm going to have a few questions along the way.

yellowrosedtxn
08-30-2011, 06:30 AM
Hi! Welcome aboard! You will enjoy being here. I like the people and there is a vast amount of knowlege on this board!

Toocherie
08-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Welcome Home! I'm sure between all the regulars here we can either answer your questions or point you in the right direction. Have you booked your first DVC vacation yet?

BuzzNWoody
08-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Thank you! I haven't booked yet. Probably won't go until next August, so won't be able to book for a month or so. I can't wait to have a 1BR Savannah View. I may not want to leave the resort :) .

jsilkey
08-31-2011, 10:48 AM
We joined in March and also chose Animal Kingdom Lodge as our home resort :) We are booking our first stay there for Sept 2012, but have a few nights at Grand Californian this night with our first years points! I hope we love AKL as much as we think we will....we have toured it, but never stayed there!

BuzzNWoody
09-02-2011, 05:38 AM
We joined in March and also chose Animal Kingdom Lodge as our home resort :) We are booking our first stay there for Sept 2012, but have a few nights at Grand Californian this night with our first years points! I hope we love AKL as much as we think we will....we have toured it, but never stayed there!

We stayed there 2 years ago. It is an amazing resort. I could almost skip the parks [almost :)] and just wander the resort. I'm sure you'll love it.