PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed next week for an in-park test at Disneyland

AVP
08-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Attention locals! I am helping a local news outlet put together a story regarding Disneyland, and we're looking for volunteers who have web-enabled "smart" phones to help out. We are not certain of the date or time, but it will likely be Tuesday (8/30) or Friday (9/2), and probably start around 10-11am. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours.

Admission is not included - everyone will need an AP or valid park ticket.

You will be standing in the regular queue to ride at least one attraction, so for this we're asking that all volunteers be physically able to access rides via the standard queue, and tall enough to ride anything in the park. You can bring friends/family/kids, but if you're bringing anyone who isn't tall enough to ride everything, please make sure you can child-swap.

Sorry to be vague, but I can't share many more details at this point. If you're interested, have a web-enabled "smart" phone, and available either Tuesday or Friday morning, please send me a PM through MousePad, or send an e-mail to avp@mouseplanet.com. Please tell me if you're available Tuesday, Friday or both.

Note: This is NOT a MouseAdventure test - sorry to get anyone's hopes up. :D

Adrienne

AVP
08-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Thank you to everyone who contacted me. We have all the volunteers we needed for this test. If you're curious, watch ABC channel 7 news Friday afternoon for the story, or check MousePlanet next week for our article.

AVP