PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party suggestions for additions to the party!

nursechrissy32
08-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Last year's party was so much fun for my daughter and I, especially dancing with Buzz and the green army men who were balls of energy!

The costume cavalcade was so cute, and the fireworks were fun!

If I could add a couple ideas to the party....I know there are suggestions to make things better which are on different forum posts, this one asks specifically...what would you ADD to the fun?

1. A dinner option, perhaps in the barbecue area? Themed Halloween bbq skewers or things on a stick that can be purchased and taken along if people did not want to waste their party time sitting and waiting for food.

2. A special show in the Rivers of America...like Fantasmic but halloween themed? And it would be really cool to see the pirate ship floating around in the mirky waters!

Just a couple ideas... what would you add to the party?

trypticon
08-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Free entry. Paying regular entry price for Halloween Party days is a rip off since you're forced to leave early.

3Princesses1Prince
08-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Free entry. Paying regular entry price for Halloween Party days is a rip off since you're forced to leave early.

They open earlier to offset the early closure usually. So you get the same number of hours in the park. Under your theory, you shouldn't have to pay during the week in the off season because the parks are only open from 10-8.

cstephens
08-23-2011, 09:25 AM

Entry price is the same whether the park is open for 8 hours or 14 hours - they don't charge you more for a Saturday in summer as opposed to a Tuesday in February - choice is yours when to go. If you want to be in the park longer, go on a day when they're open later.

nursechrissy32
08-23-2011, 09:26 AM

Actually....anyone visiting the resort should be aware of potential close early days so they do not plan a visit on this day, that would solve your negative commentary ;)

ESS Heckler
08-23-2011, 04:27 PM
oooh! I LOVE the idea of the Columbia sailing around in foggy murky waters.
Maybe with a sound track of a distant fog horn??
Some floats themed like the "original, normal" Haunted Mansion - the bride with the beating heart floating mysteriously in the water - next to a grave marker for one of her several dead husbands! T
he Headless Horseman riding through the park holding his jack-o-latern head in one hand.