PDA

View Full Version : What happened Sat night?

Berry Princess
06-10-2003, 09:17 AM
We were walking down main street about 9 pm and all of a sudden this guy with a kid (kid was probably around 8-10) and there was a bunch of securtiy behind him running him out of there. I heard the guy yell at security to leave him the he** alone. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened? In all the times I have gone I have never seen that happen before.

Duane
06-10-2003, 09:26 AM
I guess this is just another example that our world is not perfect, even in the happiest place on earth. Evidently, this person did something out of line or they wouldn't be throwing him out. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that security is keeping a close watch on things in the park to ensure the safety of those of us who are there to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Hopefully, all of the trouble makers will take their business elsewhere in the future!

HBTiggerFan
06-10-2003, 09:39 AM
Maybe he decapitated someone.

There will always be troublemakers at Disneyland. Whereever the public can go troublemakers will be there.

DisneyFan25863
06-10-2003, 09:45 AM
I heard he tried to sell decapitated heads to Trader Sam

smd4
06-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Unfortunately, his inventory was on the small side...

HBTiggerFan
06-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Profits have been down due to all the inventory shrinkage that has been going on

Duane
06-10-2003, 10:12 AM
This website obviously consists of several visitors with a very strange sense of humor!

Not Afraid
06-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Duane
This website obviously consists of several visitors with a very strange sense of humor!

Several?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MammaSilva
06-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid

I heard it was a requirement ??????? Is someone trying to tell me it isn't????????:fez:

HBTiggerFan
06-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid

You know...Several...remember him?? Oh and then there um....1....2....her and him.....5....6...and her....9.....and him and her and her and him and that one guy.......12......

MammaSilva
06-10-2003, 10:25 AM
HBTF ... How could you forget those two and that other one from the midnight society and the derail this thread.... I'm shocked!:fez:

HBTiggerFan
06-10-2003, 10:27 AM
Well I heard they were decapitated and AVP was selling their heads to Trader Sam.

MammaSilva
06-10-2003, 10:29 AM
hmmm I wonder if she's giving him the AP holders discount?

Fantasmic Fan
06-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Okay....well back to the original message other than Trader Sam, I saw the end of this episode. I was also walking down Main Street and a group of security (including Security Stage Managers) CMs were walking really fast down the street in pursuit after a guest. I was really curious as to what was going on so I started walking faster, since I was by myself. They went out of the Main Entrance and met up with more security and managers to follow the guest towards the Mickey & Friends tram stop. Whatever this guest did caused a huge commotion among security, managers, and duty managers. If anyone hears anything please reply.

Disneyfan&mom
06-11-2003, 05:58 AM
Maybe he was carrying a weapon? Those 'searches' they do at the gates aren't exactly thorough.
Are they still going through everyone's bags at the gates like last Summer?

Berry Princess
06-11-2003, 07:47 AM
Fantasmic Fan, my husband actually wanted to follow them too to see what was going on. He didn't cause he was holding on to one of the kids though and then changed his mind on not going. I couldn't believe how much security was following the guy. That is why I am curious as to what he did.

Disneyfan&mom, yes they are still searching everything. They haven't stopped since they started it. We had my parents with us and a friend of mine as well. They even had my Dad open his jacket up. I had heard that they were having people do that but never say it happen before that. And they did a pretty good search compared to times before that I have gone and it was basicly nothing but a look in the bag and that was it. I like when they are doing it like it should be and really checking all bags you carry and have in the strollers (we had one with us).

EandCDad
06-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Berry Princess

And they did a pretty good search compared to times before that I have gone and it was basicly nothing but a look in the bag and that was it. I like when they are doing it like it should be and really checking all bags you carry and have in the strollers (we had one with us).

My experience is that the level of search you get varies widely from person to person at the gate. Some are pretty thorough, some aren't.

PsychDoc
06-11-2003, 08:40 PM
We were just there this past week and the "searches" were pretty weak. Opened up our bags and kind of looked in there. They asked a few times, "Do you have any glass?" The baby's stroller was packed full of stuff and they just let me roll her on in. If they're going to search, then really search.