PDA

View Full Version : 2 Day Park Hopper Discount for AP Holders

donatello3000
06-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Hi, I'm new. My name's Peter. I'm also a new Premium AP holder. I figured that since i've been going to the resort every other month (December, February, April, then this month), I'd save money. Anyway, I've got a tiny dilemma.
My friends and I planned a 3 day trip to the resort from June 28 to June 30th... After getting my Premium AP, I went to disneyland.com to log on with my number, and it said I could get a 2 day Park Hopper pass for my friends for $69, and there are no blockout dates. Well, the first day is the 28th, which happens to be the day of the POTC event (I COMPLETELY forgot that it was the same day! I'm so stupid).
So here's what I was wondering... If I was to use my AP discount to get my friends that 2 Day Park Hopper Pass, "no blockout dates" MEANS no blockout dates, including that day of the special event, right?
I just don't want to go to the park to buy the tickets, and they end up telling us that we can't do it because of the special event.
I understand that it's just gonna be chock full of a bunch of angry guests here and there, but I can't really change plans for another weekend.

tabacco
06-09-2003, 09:07 AM
Yep. No blockout days means no blockout days. Remember, the park opens at 6am that day :)

scanmom
06-09-2003, 04:49 PM
do any of the AP's allow for buying discounted passes? Or is it just the most expensive passes?:confused:

donatello3000
06-09-2003, 10:53 PM
cool... thanks tabacco.

scanmom, i think it's just certain discounts. the discount on the 2 day park hopper pass is only until september, so it's not some current thing like the AP 10% discounts at some of the restaurants. the 2 day park hopper pass is the only ticket discount i saw when i went to the AP portion of the DLR site.

tabacco
06-10-2003, 08:40 AM
when there's an AP promo like this bring-a-friend deal, it's open at all APs.