PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Character Warehouse - Fullerton and other locations

cstephens
06-08-2003, 04:38 AM
We had a chance to stop by the Disney's Character Warehouse in Fullerton, and they have some neat stuff there right now.

The DCA Paradise Pier attraction playsets (sunwheel, zephyr, carrousel and bee) are all there for $7 each, and if you buy three, you get one free.

They also have some Haunted Mansion Holiday merchandise available. They have the 2002 grey t-shirts, but I only saw them in kids' sizes. They also have the 2002 black sweatshirts for about $13. The best find, though, is the 2002 shirt, the really nice one with Jack and the words "Nightmare Before Christmas" on the front and the Haunted Mansion, decorated for Christmas, on the back. My husband had bought one when we'd first seen it at the Gallery, but since it was only $30 at the Character Warehouse, I picked one up for myself. On a Nightmare-related note, they also had the Jacks in-a-box notecards (two designs, one of Jack as the pumpkin king and one of Jack dressed for Christmas) for $7.

They also had some nice lined jackets for the Disneyland Resort. I found one that was black and was a pullover but had a zipper that went partway down. There's an emblem on the left breast that says "Disneyland Resort" and Mickey ears. The jacket is also reversible, with the soft beige lining becoming the outer color, and there is no insignia on that side. Pretty good for $30, but no wonder they had stock to sell at the Character Warehouse - the original price was $78. There are also a number of nice men's polo shirts available at a good discount, so my husband picked up a few of those.

In the store, they had a flyer listing the current locations of character warehouses. There are currently no locations in Northern California, but they do have a new store open in Alpine (which is apparently in the San Diego area), and that location is listed as having pins for sale, so if you're looking for something, that might be a good place to browse, especially if you're looking for some good traders. I've got a scan of the flyer, which also lists locations outside of California, located here (http://www.colddeadfish.net/images/AMSflyer.jpg).

Thanks!