PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, there pinning me in!

MonorailMan
06-06-2003, 05:04 PM
I was never that interested in pins. That was, until a about 30 min. ago, when I fell in love with this little beauty. (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=2559)

"Very nice slider pin" indeed. :)

Anyone know if they still have these at the parks? :confused:

Not Afraid
06-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
I was never that interested in pins. That was, until a about 30 min. ago, when I fell in love with this little beauty. (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=2559)

"Very nice slider pin" indeed. :)

Anyone know if they still have these at the parks? :confused:

I haven't seen this one is a while. But, who knows.
I'll check if I have two.

dflores
06-06-2003, 05:57 PM
oooooooooooooooooh SHINY!.:fez:

Wow, that looks pretty cool, I want one. The design reminds me of Small World. I don't collect pins. I have one from the AP Preview of DCA, but that's it. I bet most people on here do

Not Afraid
06-06-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by dflores
I don't collect pins........I bet most people on here do

Not really. There are a few people who are really into it, but morst on this board who DO collect are somewhat half-hearted about it.

DisneyFan25863
06-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Gasp.....Gasp.......That ones almost as good as the "offical" Imagiernering one my neighbor gave me! M...u....s....t..........h....a...v...e :geek:

Morrigoon
06-06-2003, 08:09 PM
Must...........resist............pull............o f............pin..........buying........Must...... ....own.......pin!

jerjer2005
06-06-2003, 08:28 PM
I ablsolutely love pin trading... i was sucked in about 5 months ago and theres been no turning back! Its alot of fun doing pin trading and enjoying the attractions at a whym. its really fun but expensive.

hummmmmmmmmmm big decision...

buy food,
buy clothing,
buy pins...

dicisions...

ill go with pins

Morrigoon
06-06-2003, 09:48 PM
I can't get into the trading thing, and I only buy a few, but I really LOVE the pplmover, and that pin rules!

Ace
06-07-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
I can't get into the trading thing, and I only buy a few, but I really LOVE the pplmover, and that pin rules!