PDA

View Full Version : Celebs at the Park

dflores
06-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi,

A Michael Jordon thread made me wonder if CMs were notified ahead of time re: celebs coming to the park.

Fleetwood Mac is doing a couple of shows at the Pond in July and Rumours are flying that Stevie might be taking her neice to the park that week. (16th I believe)

I'd love to meet Stevie Nicks and/or Lindsey Buckingham.

I wonder if there is any way of ever really knowing what celebs go through the park every week.

swtkissez
06-04-2003, 08:48 PM
There really isn't a way of knowing ahead of time unless its a publicized event (ie. soap opera weekends) or the celebrity him/her self says it.

zapppop
06-04-2003, 09:04 PM
Perhaps this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=638) will be of some interest to you.

SusanP.
06-06-2003, 03:52 PM
I saw Lisa Kudrow having lunch at Pizza Port on Wednesday. My first celeb sighting at Disneyland, I'm so excited!

swtkissez
06-07-2003, 09:22 PM
I remember when Tom Cruise was in DCA. His group almost was half of those actually in the park, so they were quite noticible. His girls even wanted to buy a glow necklace from me, but then he said no. C'mon dude its a $3 necklace, i'm sure he can afford it. it woulda made my day, oh well.
i still have my larry king story (woo-hoo, {sarcasm}). he bought 3 popcorns and one carmel and a diet coke (a diet after buying a 3 pcs and a carmel), he was with his extremely young wife.

Rallymonkey23
06-07-2003, 10:34 PM
We saw David Hasslehoff (and daugter) being led to the exit of The Mini Adventures Of Pooh ride last night. I saw that he was at the Ducks game tonight.

rexfarms
06-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Big deal, its Southern California we see celebs all the time. Just like any other people.(for better or for worse) ;)

crc9998
06-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Man, I want to move to the same part of So Cal you are in Rexfamrs...I have seen maybe 4 or 5 celebs in my entire 29 yrs in So Cal! :)

The only celeb we have seen at DL was Scott Spiezio, which you have to like baseball to find him interesting! LOL

rexfarms
06-09-2003, 03:15 PM
In LA I see about one a month or so, but LA is a big city and it could just be your luck. lol I dont care about seeing celebs and I see them a lot, and you want to see them and never do. Ironic.:p ;)

Not Afraid
06-09-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by rexfarms
In LA I see about one a month or so, but LA is a big city and it could just be your luck. lol I dont care about seeing celebs and I see them a lot, and you want to see them and never do. Ironic.:p ;)

I can concur. I always end up seeing someone and not caring or looking right at someone and not knowing it is anyone famous until someone else tells me.

The Celebs I DO want to see, I probably will never see. Hugh Grant, Pierce Brosnen, etc. (Probably a good thing - I like having my fantasies;) )