PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland China

ScottC4746
07-05-2011, 04:44 PM
My last visit was around 5 June and realized something missing from Carnation Cafe, Blue Bayou, and Plaza Inn. Who remembers the china pattern that had the Disneyland D on it. Everthing is plane Jane restaurant china. When did they get rid of the "D" China? Even the "D" impressed on the butter pats is gone.

ScottC4746
07-08-2011, 05:09 AM
My last visit was around 5 June and realized something missing from Carnation Cafe, Blue Bayou, and Plaza Inn. Who remembers the china pattern that had the Disneyland D on it. Everthing is plane Jane restaurant china. When did they get rid of the "D" China? Even the "D" impressed on the butter pats is gone.

Thank you everyone for all of your responses the past 3 days on this subject. The responses have been overwhelming (sic).
Anyway, due to lack of responses I did my own investigation and saw some of the china pieces being sold on Ebay and the seller stating they were replaced in I cannot remember if it was 1986 or 1989. My personal experiance I recall seeing them occasionally popping up here and there through the late 90's. The seller did state they were never reissued as the park went with the plane Jane non logo dishes.

Malcon10t
07-08-2011, 05:45 AM
You probably didn't get an answer due to no one knowing the answer. I am glad you were able to research it and find the answer.

Grandpa Louie
07-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Thank you everyone for all of your responses the past 3 days on this subject. The responses have been overwhelming (sic).
Anyway, due to lack of responses I did my own investigation and saw some of the china pieces being sold on Ebay and the seller stating they were replaced in I cannot remember if it was 1986 or 1989. My personal experiance I recall seeing them occasionally popping up here and there through the late 90's. The seller did state they were never reissued as the park went with the plane Jane non logo dishes.

Does any of this whine come with cheese?

SigalTchelet
07-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Does any of this whine come with cheese?

I think that is your favorite respoonse. lol But to the OP-I am thinking that Malcon10t is right. I had no clue what you were talking about. You might have gotten a better response (maybe) if this had been posted in the lounge.

Grandpa Louie
07-08-2011, 01:57 PM
It's commentary for the ages.