PDA

View Full Version : Cast member discounts for AMC theater? [Was: er..]

Hawkeye Jenny
06-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Does anyone here know if castmembers get discounted tix at the amc theater in DTD? I'd call the theater and ask if the roomie wold get off the flippin' phone for a minute..

RStar
06-02-2003, 02:52 PM
I don't know for sure, but because the APs get $2 of the ticks on Mon-Thur, it is possible.

Good luck. (getting to the phone that is!;) )

lisap
06-02-2003, 03:04 PM
Just a reminder--please try to be specific with your thread titles. You will probably get the answer to your question sooner, and it will save some poor mod from having to adjust it ;).

Thanks!

swtkissez
06-02-2003, 03:13 PM
They can, but.....

When my friend ( a fellow cast member) went, she was buying two tickets and they only discounted one. So you might be able only to buy one discounted ticket (its the student price) at the actual box office.

However, I believe that the Team Centers sell amc tickets (notice the plurality) at a discounted price for cast members, you might wanna call the Team Center.

Have fun at the movies! :cool:

tabacco
06-02-2003, 05:44 PM
AMC Theatres
Downtown Disney® District
(714) 776-2146

Catch the latest blockbusters. Disney Cast Members and Operating Participant Employees - show your valid ID at this AMC Theatre for discount. One discount per ID. Don't forget to ask about special Cast Member Combos at the concession stand! Adult ticket for the price of a student ticket. Special discounts on Tuesdays only: Adult ticket for the price of a child ticket.

Rustin
06-03-2003, 02:55 PM
I went two nights ago and they discounted both tickets that I bought...

word to the wise: if your on a date, don't let her see you slip your ID through the window for your discount. She will make "cheap" jokes the rest of the night.

;)

swtkissez
06-03-2003, 03:17 PM
Might have been a really nice employee (or is it cast member??) at the AMC theaters. Some will do that in some cases, but the standard is one discounted ticket per id.

Teehee, cheap jokes all night, lol.

tabacco
06-03-2003, 06:51 PM
I should have noted, by the way.. my other post was the full quote from the discount directory on the enterprise portal.