PDA

View Full Version : HM Poll

LIMANDL4EVA
06-01-2003, 03:26 PM
Does the CM that stands at the base of the staircase in the HM scare anyone else besides me? I always know that he is there, but just the mere fact that he/she is ominously standing there scares the crud out of me...EVERY TIME

PsychDoc
06-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Yup, the CM they choose for that role is very good. The last time I went, they had a younger looking girl (early 20s?). She had redish brown hair, and went crazy with her makeup. She looked super white and pastey. She just stood there with a zombie kind of look on her face. She really freaked my sister and me out.

BTMichael
06-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm drawing a blank here. Where exactly is this "staircase" you are refering to in the HM?

BTMichael

PsychDoc
06-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Right when you walk into the HM. Before you get ready to load on to the elevator that takes you down into the ride.

BTMichael
06-01-2003, 03:46 PM
I know about the person inside of the elevator as you leave the foyer. But what does this have to do with a staircase?

I'm sorry, but I am not visualizing the scene the original poster suggested.

BTMichael

LIMANDL4EVA
06-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by PsychDoc
Right when you walk into the HM. Before you get ready to load on to the elevator that takes you down into the ride.

NO. I am talking about the staircase you go up once you load the doombuggies.

BTMichael
06-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LIMANDL4EVA
NO. I am talking about the staircase you go up once you load the doombuggies.
Oh, now I know what you are talking about. :) There have been occasions where the individual standing there has been quite spooky.

BTMichael

hazlnut
06-01-2003, 09:02 PM
Ride operators switch every fifteen minutes. It's called bumping. The rotation on HM begins at the exit or Unloading, then to the foyer ( 2 positions on busy days) then to elevator 1, then elevator 2, then bottom of the staircase, then Loading, and finally the break room to watch baseball and drink a coke.

Might have changed. That was ten years ago.

PsychDoc
06-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Oops, sorry...thought you were talking about when you come into the HM.