PDA

View Full Version : Which characters do you love and which would you like to be?

DivaPrincess
05-30-2003, 01:38 PM
I know, character discussion overload, but I love the characters and I'd love to hear what you all think.
So, we've listed who we'd like to see brought back or introduced, who do we love to see now?

I love Alice! Everytime we've been to DL the past year, it's been the same petite little actress. She is so animated and she and the Mad Hatter have the best time, goofing around with guests, playing musical chairs, running around. They are so fun!

I also love the queen. Never cracks a smile and is probably the only cast member allowed to be less than congenial with the guests.

And, it seems that many of the posters here on the Planet are actors/ performers, so who would you want to play?

For me, I think I look the most like Cinderella, but I would love to play any of the princesses, especially Ariel or Aurora. Meg would be fun, just because she has so much attitude, and Jane, cause she has a fun accent.

femmfaerie
05-30-2003, 01:52 PM
I would love to be Ariel for a day... I have tons of pictures with her, funny I have never taken a picture with the same Ariel twice...even when I come back the next day. I would not think there would be a high turn around - but it makes me wonder. Recently I have begun to take pictures kissing Ariel on her cheek - and even though it is never the same girl they always make the same "I'm so shy" one hand over the mouth expression. It is great, it is like they all go to Ariel etiquette school. last time I went I had made a shirt that read "it's a Dinglehopper" Ariel was so in character, almost excited to read my shirt - she blurted out to the other CM's "See I told you it's not a Dork!" Great Job!

kisroo
05-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Tinkerbell ROCKS!!!:cool:

10krbell
05-30-2003, 02:24 PM
I would love to be Tink...Ariel would be fun, but I have heard it can be tough on the back and legs...gotta keep the fin thing happening. I would love to be any princess, but the ones that can get away with a little attitude would be best! Hence the reason I am dying for them to bring back Meg...

Woodpecker Planet
05-30-2003, 04:24 PM
Do they let guys kiss the female characters? (sorry, it's been a long time since I've been to a Disney park).

My favorite is Alice because she has the most interesting personality. The funny thing is, in the book, she's like 8, in the Disney film she seems to be about 13, and the CM's (that I've seen) playing her seem to be more in their late teens at least.

TruCinderella
05-30-2003, 07:33 PM
the last 3 times i went i saw a total of 5 characters. so with not much to go on i would saw cinderella was my fave(but when i saw her was gosh i think over 5 years ago)

I'd love to play belle, however I think I best resemble alice. throw a blonde wig on me and push me down a rabbit hole-im your girl.
:)

drjones
05-31-2003, 09:27 AM
do we have to ask? well, i would be indy of course. Mrs dr jones wouldn't be any character as she is afraid of them all.

dsnylndmom
05-31-2003, 02:41 PM
I love Tink she'd be fun but no way I'm flying over the park I'm too chicken! LMAO:D

So next I guess either Meg, loved her or the Evil Queen or Malicifent.

jerjer2005
05-31-2003, 03:00 PM
It would be great being any character at disneyland, although would perfer to be a character in a show. (fantasyland theater, fantasmic, parade, Aladdin, Playhouse Disney) becuase then you get to portray a great character without having 500 kids pulling on you the whole time your out. :D

DisneyFan25863
05-31-2003, 09:09 PM
Indy would be REALLY cool.....

Of course Mickey, and maybe one of those old spacemen they used to have walking around in Tomorrowland.

TheManator
05-31-2003, 09:14 PM
Only thing I would ever want to do, is the talking trashcan in Tomorrowland...being able to control that sucker, and with the vocoder to make it seem really high pitch, I'd love it. I have a blast playing/talking with it all the time.

drjones
05-31-2003, 09:48 PM
the space man would be cool. now, is it an old spaceman, like an old man in a space suit, or an old spacesuit?

Micklet
06-01-2003, 08:54 PM
I would absolutely *live* to play Mickey. I know, it's cliche, but I think he'd be the most magical character to play. When I got back from Disneyland last year (first time I'd been in about five years, and the first time I'd spent any significant time there) I had my sights set on being one of the Fantasmic Mickeys, in particular the Steamboat Willie Mickey...

But, I'd have to say Belle would be my second choice. I could probably be one of the Princesses better than Mickey (lack of anything resembling mime training makes it hard to be a rubberhead, I'd guess :)) and Belle is one who I could get into the spirit of better than a lot of the others.

Tref
06-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Prince Charming, of course. I can think of worse ways to spend the rest of my life then with Snow White.

10krbell
06-02-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Tref
Prince Charming, of course. I can think of worse ways to spend the rest of my life then with Snow White.

According to my sources (dd's autograph book and the Princesses themselves) if you were Prince Charming, you would spending the rest of your life with Cinderella, however as the Charming Prince (or Snow Prince depending on the year we got the autographs) you could spend your days with Snow White!

;)

pkcdust
06-09-2003, 07:19 PM
I just found this thread, post character auditions, and now thinking about which characters I'd like to be, I think it's hillarious that I'll soon be portraying them at Disneyland.

Cptn Hook - the arch-enemy of myself (Tinker Bell)

Queen of Hearts - The first Disney character to leave an impression on me at Disneyland. I was dressed as Alice and she came over and chased me with the cards.

Goofy - who else could have as much fun in the park, except for Stitcch that is!

Kuzcotopia
06-09-2003, 08:16 PM
I love Cruella DeVil. I love her patented "Smile down" smile! Simply outrageous, darlings!

I'd want to be any character that I could REALLY be energetic with. Running around like crazy. The Mad Hatter would be pretty good, because I could talk and be funny.

Barring that, maybe Goofy.