PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Autograph In All Of Disneyland?

Pages : [1] 2

Tino
06-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Last year in Disneyworld my kids were really into the autographs. Daisy was the most difficult to get of the main Disney Characters. Just curious who is allusive in Disneyland. We did manage to get Daisy last year on our last day. But we really had to hunt her down. Any opinions?

Malcon10t
06-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Fairy Godmother can be hard to find.

lola2009
06-08-2011, 07:21 PM
We haven't found Snow White.

Malcon10t
06-08-2011, 07:37 PM

If you do Goofy's, Snow White is almost guaranteed.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/Malcon10t/PismoSnow.jpg

MammaSilva
06-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Goofys - you will often find SW, Miss Minnie and Friends we have met the Fairy Godmother every time we've done that meal. Hands down the hardest to find at a regular meet/greet would be Daisy, with Donald being another difficult one. Beast is almost impossible to find even with the re release of the DVD. Clarice is a rare find along with Tarzan these days.

Tino
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Does Disney Do this on purpose ,make some characters hard to find to make things interesting? By the way does anyone know of a character called Jake from the knew Disney Junior show called Jake and the neverland pirates. My kids love him. Wondering if his autograph can be had or is the show to new.

AVP
06-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Jiminy!

oregontraveler
06-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Not sure about Jake, but they have a new Disney Junior show over at DCA. I see Manny out there from time to time.

Teddi
06-08-2011, 10:00 PM
He can see Jake and the Neverland pirates now as part of the Disney Jr Playhouse.... he will be in puppet form, but at least your son can watch the show.

I'd say Pocahontas is very elusive. I asked about her when we ate at Storyteller's last (in fact they got their shift super to come over so I could express that my kids were hoping to see her there). They said she left after the Holidays and no one has been rehired... bummer.

SigalTchelet
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM

I have seen her at Goofy's, Ariels and PFF!

CariBelle
06-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Most of the villains, minus Cruella and Capt. Hook.

lola2009
06-09-2011, 07:34 AM
I've gotten autographs from The Fairy Godmother, Donald and Daisy several times but never Snow White. Maybe one day I will be in luck and see Snow White and the 7 dwarfs :)

Malcon10t
06-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Snow White used to also appear occasionally near the animation academy.

Fairy Godmother can be found at Goofy's (occasionally) and by the castle on a rare occasion.

Peter Pan is fun to locate, simply because he usually roams.

I usually find Daisy and Donald in Town Square.

7 Dwarfs are rarely to never out. (Last time I ever saw them, it was just Grumpy and Dopey.)

Remember, you can ask at City Hall or the information booth where a specific character may be located.

dlfansx4
06-09-2011, 08:14 AM
The best surprise character greeting we ever had was Tarzan. We hit a line of people while going through the treehouse and had no idea where everyone stopped. Then we came around a corner and there he was!! LOL - my DH still teases me that I was more excited to see him than our DD (3 at the time) was. I have never seen him there since.

cookie7762
06-09-2011, 08:22 AM
I have a video from when I was a kid, circa 1987, at a character breakfast that was held at the seating for Pizza Port (as you walk up space mountains ramp) and we met the 3 little pigs... I am trying to think how they are Disney, but clear as day, there they are. Wonder what happened to them?

disneyis4us
06-09-2011, 08:57 AM
We have seen Rabbit and Piglet! We were so excited! It was on two seperate trips, but certainly very memorable!

shna
06-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Snow White was by "her" wishing well when we were at the park on 5/31/11. I think there may have been a dwarf or two there, as well.

Teddi
06-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Re: the three little pigs.

It's a Disney animated classsic (short). I remember it well from my childhood. They are not so popular anymore, but back in the day (say the 90's era) they were well known to kids....

DwarfPlanet
06-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Re: the three little pigs.

It's a Disney animated classsic (short). I remember it well from my childhood. They are not so popular anymore, but back in the day (say the 90's era) they were well known to kids....

The cartoon and the song Who's afraid of the big bad wolf was hugely popular for Disney during that era.

I've only seen the Beagle Boys once in all my visits to either park.

Teddi
06-09-2011, 03:51 PM
I just got a "I'm going to Disneyland Resort" tshirt in the mail from disney.com.... so funny, on the shirt is has mickey, pluto, donald, and goofy in color... but in "black and white" sketch in the background it's got stitch, baloo, mowgli, dopey, grumpy, brair rabbit,....and the three little pigs! still in use!

and I meant to say the three little pigs were known BEFORE the 90's and more recent eras.

Tink Lover
06-09-2011, 04:37 PM
The best surprise character greeting we ever had was Tarzan. We hit a line of people while going through the treehouse and had no idea where everyone stopped. Then we came around a corner and there he was!! LOL - my DH still teases me that I was more excited to see him than our DD (3 at the time) was. I have never seen him there since.

For me, the best surprise character was Jane! She was roaming through the treehouse one day too (minus Tarzan). And I have never seen her again either.

Tino
06-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Does Pete from Mickey mouse clubhouse roam around? I doubt it.

Tan Da Man
06-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I would say Snow White is pretty easy to get, when I was working there she was always at the Princess Fantasy Faire and over by the wishing well.

Fairy Godmother, again when I worked there, was at the inside of the castle daily, at least during the summer, for a good couple hours.

I would say in my time working there, the ones I saw the least were Baloo and Rafiki. I saw them only twice, it seems when they are training new CM's to be characters the pull out some pretty obscure characters that you dont see often.

disneyfn
06-09-2011, 05:59 PM
I once got to see Miss Piggy and Ben from Treasure Planet.

Grandpa Louie
06-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Walt Disney.