PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's [Undersea Adventure] ride special "access"/Fast Pass experiences?

Teddi
06-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm talking about this:
**FASTPASS Ticket

Offer includes two (2) Disney's FASTPASS tickets for each registered guest (ages 3 and older) per Disneyland Resort hotel reservation for arrivals from June 3, 2011 through September 5, 2011. Separate theme park admission is required. Each of these Disney's FASTPASS tickets will allow a guest one (1) entrance to the Disney's FASTPASS return line of any Disney's FASTPASS attraction at the Disneyland Resort Theme Parks or one (1) entrance to a specially created, limited-time Disney's FASTPASS return line for The Little Mermaid~Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction. Tickets are valid June 3, 2011 through September 11, 2011.

Which definitely reads different than this:
The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure Early Access

Starting June 4, 2011, The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure will be available for early access previews 30 minutes before Disney California Adventure Park opens for Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels***.

So looking for anyone who stays at the Disney hotels and their experience w/the above so we can know what to expect.

fairestoneofall
06-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Yes, they are advertising this perk at the time of booking. We'll be staying next month and we are going to be getting these.

Malcon10t
06-06-2011, 06:24 AM
I'm talking about this:

Which definitely reads different than this:

So looking for anyone who stays at the Disney hotels and their experience w/the above so we can know what to expect.This is only a guess, based on what they do with Club 33 members... They will probably send them up the exit.

There really is going to be a limited number of FP, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Teddi
06-06-2011, 06:40 AM
So the are two separate things probably? A) the ability to get in early and queued up before gate opening and B) also a fast pass that could be used anytime?

potzbie
06-06-2011, 11:34 PM
So the are two separate things probably? A) the ability to get in early and queued up before gate opening and B) also a fast pass that could be used anytime?

I can confirm what the Disneyland Hotel gave me (a hotel guest) last week (6/04/11).

FASTPASS TICKET
This pass allows one (1) guest one-time
access to the FastPass return line of one
(1) attraction at Disneyland Park or Disney
California Adventure Park, or one-time access
to The Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea
Adventure. Please enter at the FastPass
Entrace of your choice, or show to the Cast
Member at the entrance of The Little Mermaid
Ariel's Undersea Adventure. Pass must be
surrendered upon redemption.
I think the key phrase to look for is:
"... or show to the Cast Member at the entrance of The Little Mermaid ..."

ogold72
06-07-2011, 05:01 AM
I was issued these FPs from the DL Hotel on 3 June and used them on 4 June. I asked the same questions because I wanted to use them for Star Tours.

Bottom Line - These are good for any attraction. I used them at Star Tours without any problem.

I believe that the verbiage used in reference to the Little Mermaid ride is because that is not a Fast Pass attraction but you will be allowed to proceed directly to the ride without having to go through the normal queue, so you just show it to the CM and they will direct you to where to enter the line.