PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb in DCA?

DizneyMommy
05-31-2011, 09:54 AM
The new backstage pass shows a phineas and ferb meet and greet coming this summer. Does anyone know when and if we will get the cool play and greet that wdw got?

DizneyMommy
06-02-2011, 06:07 PM
*crickets*

MadasaHatter
06-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Who?

MadasaHatter
06-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Sorry I couldn't resist. I am actually out of the loop with the Disney channel characters. I don't know anything about it but at least you got a response. Useless I know....but I am mad!

shna
06-03-2011, 04:31 PM
My guess is that they'll be in the Hollywood Backlot area just like the other characters (Incredibles, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Max, etc...).

cheshirecatgirl
06-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Whoa, whoa whoa, they have Little Einsteins? I am so going to have to bring the 3 yr old. She LOVES LE and thinks she is June. Although she calls her Joan.

DizneyMommy
06-07-2011, 05:55 AM
Sooooo... soundsational summer has officially started right? Any p&f sightings? Or has anyone seen them on the in park schedule?

currence
06-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I was looking at next month's park schedule and it appears that Phineas & Ferb Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party is set to start July 9. Per the schedule, there will be 6 shows that day along the "performance corridor"

Now I wonder if they will be around for photos/autographs at other times or they will only be seen during performances.

DizneyMommy
07-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Ok, today is the 9th but no mention of this on the schedule... any one have any info?

currence
07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
It got delayed? It is still listed on the calendar for July 10.

Kuzcofan
07-17-2011, 07:25 PM
We say them today. It was a great show. Phineas and Ferb and a Fireside girl and a dj all dancing and singing P&F hits. It is near the Little mermaid ride. Highly recommend for all P&F fans. Even of you don't know who they are you will enjoy it. lots of energy.

bumblebeeonarose
07-18-2011, 01:51 PM
We saw P and F last week. It was actually really annoying because they blocked our path, and getting our DCA is already a bit of a pain right now. Anyway, they had marked off the area just infront of the LM and the bridge to the Pier with some tape. P and F stop there. They were doing a singing thing. It kind of reminded me of the Monster Inc "show" in the Hollywood area. We didn't stay and watch as no one in our house is a P and F fan, the kids only 1.

DizneyMommy
08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I don't understand why Disney can't manage to put P&F on the stinkin online calendar! We have missed them the last two times we went. Does anyone have a park schedule from this week they could check and tell me what times they perform today? I can't remember if it was on the printed schedule or not. I had to ask at guest services last time

DizneyMommy
08-04-2011, 12:11 PM
ok nevermind my rant. Apparently they have cut back the days AGAIN, and it is now Friday through Sunday only. I can't win with this dumb show! It's like who's on first! So it is on the calendar, just not today.

Disneyvious
08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow, only Fri-Sun and it's Summer? Bummer.

Disneyvious
08-05-2011, 12:49 PM
It looks like P&F is Friday-Tuesday (dark on Wednesdays and Thursdays).

DizneyMommy
08-05-2011, 02:08 PM
It looks like P&F is Friday-Tuesday (dark on Wednesdays and Thursdays).
Yeah, I see that... even the CM's can't keep up with the schedule changes!
First it was dark Mon/Tues (I went on a Tues) ,then it was Tue/Wed (when I went on a Wed), now it is dark Wed/Thur. GOOD GRIEF!