PDA

View Full Version : New Disneyland Summer Discount Offer, including 30-minute Early Entry to Mermaid

mkraemer
05-29-2011, 07:16 AM
SAVE UP TO 25% on a Disneyland Resort Hotel room-only reservation!*

You can upgrade to a 2-night or longer on a Disneyland® Resort Vacation package and receive room savings, Theme Park tickets, plus many magical extras.

Receive these special benefits when you book a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort from June 3rd through September 5th:

Two (2) Fastpass tickets† per person/per stay Fastpass tickets can be used for any Fastpass attraction, including but not limited to the newly, re-imagined Star Tours and The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure attractions

Early Access†† to experience Little Mermaid~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure 30 minutes
before park opening!

Here's the fine print:

*Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the applicable hotel. Offer valid for arrivals most nights from June 19, 2011 through August 13, 2011 when booked between May 29, 2011 and June 18, 2011, and for arrivals most nights from July 17, 2011 to August 13, 2011 when booked between June 19, 2011 to July 23, 2011. Travel must be completed by August 14, 2011. Other restrictions apply. Applies only to standard and concierge level rooms and not valid with previously booked rooms. Other room rates and hotel rates will vary. Excludes taxes and fees. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to change without notice.

**Offer includes two (2) Disney's Fastpass tickets for each registered guest (ages 3 and older) per Disneyland® Resort hotel reservation for arrivals from June 3, 2011 through September 5, 2011. Separate theme park admission is required. Each of these Disney's Fastpass tickets will allow a guest one (1) entrance to the Disney's Fastpass return line of any Disney's Fastpass attraction at the Disneyland Resort Theme Parks or one (1) entrance to a specially created, limited time Disney's Fastpass return line for The Little Mermaid~Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction. Tickets are valid June 3, 2011 through September 11, 2011. Disney's Fastpass attractions and return lines may not operate daily and Disney's Fastpass tickets are subject to attraction changes, closures and capacity. No cash value; no substitutions. Tickets may not be sold, copied or transferred for commercial purposes and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

***From June 4-September 5, registered guests staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotels may have access to The Little Mermaid~Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction at Disney California Adventure Park 30 minutes prior to the published park opening time. Each Guest must have a valid Admission Ticket to Disney California Adventure™ Park and must present a valid hotel room key. Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment, and services may vary. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

bumblebeeonarose
05-29-2011, 08:26 AM
•Two (2) Fastpass tickets† per person/per stay Fastpass tickets can be used for any Fastpass attraction, including but not limited to the newly, re-imagined Star Tours and The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure attractions

Does this mean there is going to be FP at the Little Mermaid? I mean, how could they use a FP ticket for LM if there isn't a FP line...

AVP
05-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Nice, thanks for sharing!

AVP

ogold72
05-29-2011, 01:08 PM
I am staying at DLH from 31 May - 4 Jun. The offer says that the FPs are good starting 3 Jun and for check ins that start on 3 Jun. Does anyone think I will be able to get "grandfathered" in so I can get the FPs? I set my dates so we could see ST2 and LM rides on the last day of the visit and getting these FPs would be a great thing if we can. Thoughts? Advice?

mkraemer
05-29-2011, 05:24 PM
I am staying at DLH from 31 May - 4 Jun. The offer says that the FPs are good starting 3 Jun and for check ins that start on 3 Jun. Does anyone think I will be able to get "grandfathered" in so I can get the FPs? I set my dates so we could see ST2 and LM rides on the last day of the visit and getting these FPs would be a great thing if we can. Thoughts? Advice?

The Fastpasses that are part of a package will probably not apply to your reservation, but you can certainly ask your travel agent to double check whether Disney will budge on it. My initial thought is that it probably will not be applied since you've already made final payment and the new offer was just released.

There will be a temporary Fastpass line for the Little Mermaid attraction this summer. It's not intended to be a permanent thing because the ride throughput will probably be pretty good (much like Haunted Mansion) after the initial crowds subside.

ogold72
05-29-2011, 06:31 PM
The Fastpasses that are part of a package will probably not apply to your reservation, but you can certainly ask your travel agent to double check whether Disney will budge on it. My initial thought is that it probably will not be applied since you've already made final payment and the new offer was just released.

There will be a temporary Fastpass line for the Little Mermaid attraction this summer. It's not intended to be a permanent thing because the ride throughput will probably be pretty good (much like Haunted Mansion) after the initial crowds subside.

I will have to resort to begging and pleading, which I have no problem doing :). I havent made final payment, as I made hotel-only reservations (I just got the Premium AP for park entry purposes).