PDA

View Full Version : New idea for Disneyland AP's

DJ_MENTOS
05-26-2003, 07:24 PM
Coming this Fall, Epcot will be unveiling Mission Space. A brand new high-tech ride. Wouldn't it be a great idea for Disneyland Ap's to get passes to an exclusive preview of the ride before soft openings and before everyone else???
This would mean that you would have to pay your own airfare and hotels, but it could cause a lot of us AP's to possibly plan an unexpected trip.

What do you think? Would getting tickets to an exclusive preview cause to plan a trip?

DisneyFan25863
05-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Sounds good to me! :fez:

MonorailMan
05-26-2003, 07:31 PM
THis is synergy at it's best. Not only are we giving a bonus to us, the APers, but a boost in WDW attendance. :)

Sounds like a plan. :)

Someone You Dont Know
05-27-2003, 02:20 AM
Sounds like a plan. Universal has been doing it for a few years... though not heavily advertised.

BrerFox
05-27-2003, 06:49 AM
I don't know if any of you bought Treasure Planet....but included in the box was a free entry form for a 4 person trip to go to the main opening of mission space. When I saw that entry form I nearly fliped! I filled it out and walked to my mail box. I was trembling when I slid it threw the slot. I was only hoping that I could win something just once. I've never been to WDW.
But I'm sure Disneyland is sooooo much better;)

Not Afraid
05-27-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm holding my breath!:D