PDA

View Full Version : KOST 103.5/MyFM 104.3 Little Mermaid Sneak Preview Contest

bennette
05-19-2011, 01:00 PM
KOST radio station has announced a contest for a preview to be held June 1. Here (http://www.kost1035.com/common/promotions/index.php?id=60) is the link.

Sister station MyFM 104.3 is running the same promotion. Here (http://www.1043myfm.com/common/contests/index.php?id=0) is their link.

The prize describes the inclusion of four passes valid that day only for DCA (when we won this contest for World of Color they were only valid after a certain time of day but I don't see such language in these rules). Like other KOST contests we have seen, you must reside in their "market area" to win so don't sign up if you can't take advantage of the prize.

Sadly, I am out of town that day but perhaps someone else will win. I don't see it clearly listed in the rules but last time you could enter once per day. Remember you can enter every member of your family (just be sure to have them watch their e-mail or put down YOUR phone number for the winning notification call).

Good luck.

SigalTchelet
05-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Sadly, we will be long gone by then, However, we were in the parks yesterday and inquired about soft openings. I was told that there had been a lottery for AP preview just like Star Tours. I had not heard about this. Does anyone know about this???

momosuna
05-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for this post! I just entered at both sites and I hope we get it! My daughter has been asking all year if the ride is open yet, her 5th and 6th birthday themes were Ariel so you know she is a big fan! It would be such a nice treat if we won!!!

bennette
05-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for this post! I just entered at both sites and I hope we get it!

Good luck! We did actually win the World of Color contest (well, my husband did). I entered everyone in the house on both sites every day but didn't do any of the call ins or extra point options.