PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass question

ActionMarco
05-26-2003, 04:31 PM
Hey guys im about to buy my first ever annual pass this coming saturday. Im gonna go with the premium package. I was wondering to those of you who have the pass is when i go to disneyland and buy my pass will ill get it the same day or will the pass be mailed to me?? Also about the parking thats included. Do you just show your annual pass to get the free parking or how does it work?? I ve been wanting to get annual passes for a long time now and its almost here !! I just want info on the steps i have to go through for the pass. Thanks!!

HBTiggerFan
05-26-2003, 04:41 PM
You can buy your AP at your local Disney Store to bypass the lines. They will give you a voucher that you will take to the Main Gate turnstiles, enter the park and then go to the AP Processing Center.

If you choose to wait in the ticket lines, you can buy your ticket at the ticket booths and then go into the park and get your pass at the AP Processing Center.

The AP Processing is at the end of Main St. on your left hand side as you look at the castle. It was a restaurant, however I forget what it used to be called.

At the AP Processing Center they will take your ticket and get your personal information (name, address, phone number) and enter it in a computer. They will take your picture and then print out your new pass. Thats all :)

For your first day, if you plan on purchasing your pass at the park, you will pay for parking at the Mickey and Friends structure. Then you bring your parking ticket they give you when you go to buy your pass, and you will be refunded the cost of parking. If you buy your voucher at a Disney Store then show it to the parking attendant at the structure and they should let you in. After you get your pass, when you go to DL and go to the structure you just show them your pass and they give you a parking ticket stub like usual. The parking is ONLY GOOD for the Mickey and Friends structure, and NOT Downtown Disney.

Do NOT lose your voucher, it is the same as cash. If you lose it before you get your pass you will be out $220.

Don't forget to get a list of AP discounts when you get your pass.

HAVE FUN!!!!! :fez:

ActionMarco
05-26-2003, 04:44 PM
Alright thank you very much!!