PDA

View Full Version : New FastPass option [with packages]

PsychDoc
05-26-2003, 09:25 AM
New FP option
I've already booked my DL trip for next week through Travelocity. I'm getting the 5 day Ultimate Park Hopper tickets. Does anyone know if they come with the new unrestricted FP option? OR do you have to book through Disney Travel to get it?

HBTiggerFan
05-26-2003, 09:39 AM
I am 99% sure you have to book through AAA or Disney to get it.

Sorry!

mrfantasmic
05-26-2003, 04:24 PM
Um, I'm a little out of the loop here. What is the unlimited FastPass option?

DisneyFan25863
05-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mrfantasmic
Um, I'm a little out of the loop here. What is the unlimited FastPass option?

Its a new "feature" that allows you to get as many fastpasses as you want. HERE (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mailbag/m030213.htm) is a pretty good overview of it.

disguy
05-26-2003, 05:03 PM
They cost about 129.00 w/ shipping for 5 day (3 day) ticket. I ordered some for a friend they had it shipped next day delivery total cost was 258.00 for two people well worth the extra cost for the things you get.

PARK_HOPPER
05-26-2003, 05:47 PM
To PsychDoc,

You do not receive the new Unlimited Fastpass feature when you order order your tickets from anyone, except direct from Walt Disney Travel as part of a complete vacation package, or a ticket only package known as Passport Plus.

You can order Passport Plus from Disney Travel direct at (714) 520-5050, or any AAA/CAA office that offers travel services.

Disney Travel will add a $13.00 handling fee to your order. The 5 for 3 Passport Plus ia $122.75 per person age 10 and over and $99.75 per person for those age 3-9.

If you order from Disney Travel direct, they will send the package to your home or office via FedEx. If you order through AAA/CAA, the package is sent to the office that placed your order.

MonorailMan
05-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by PARK_HOPPER
If you order from Disney Travel direct, they will send the package to your home or office via FedEx.

No Soundtrack Included. ;)

Pat-n-Eil
05-26-2003, 05:51 PM
From what I understand, you can hold as many different FastPasses as you wish, but you still cannot hold more than 1 fast past for any particular attraction.

So - using DCA as an example - you can get a FastPass for Soarin' Over California, then you can get one for Grizzly River Run, then one for California Screamin' and Mulholland Madness without having to wait for the first FastPass time (for Soarin') to come up.1. 2.

1. You can get a FastPass two hours after you were issued it even if the start time of your FastPass has not arrived and..

2. A little mousie told me that some FastPass attractions are not connected to the others. Haunted Mansion and Grizzly River Run being two of those... Therefore you can hold one for those attractions simultaneously with some others without having the unlimited FastPass

cannot

PARK_HOPPER
05-26-2003, 05:55 PM
To Pat&Eil,

It is unlimited in the sense that once you complete the attraction you were holding a Fastpass for, you can immediately claim another one without having to wait two hours.

As you stated, with travel and ticket packages issued by Disney Travel, you can hold multiple Fastpasses at one-time, just not more than one per single individual attraction at one time.

Darkbeer
05-26-2003, 06:04 PM
The full details on how both regular and unlimited FastPasses work is located here...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14736&highlight=fastpass

hmbldr
05-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Darkbeer ... Thanks so much for that informative post. I've been reading around, and that is the best. I have not been to DLR in 14 years and we are headed back end of June. Fastpass is all new and I want it to go smooth. I am AAA member and will be buyiing the collect fastpass tickets.

Thanks again!:)