PDA

View Full Version : The Bricks... the bricks... my antenna ball collection for a brick!!

LibraryGirl
05-24-2003, 09:39 PM
Howdy y'all!!

Well, the family and I will be on our way to DL from June 22-25. I really REALLY want a brick, but hubby doesn't see the sense in it.

Please, tell him some really good reasons why we should have a brick at the park!!

I'll be sure to read him this thread! :D

Thanks everyone!

HBTiggerFan
05-24-2003, 09:42 PM
He should buy you a brick as a symbol of his everlasting love for you. And if he doesn't it means he doesn't have everlasting love for you.... :eek:

Yea, thats it ;)

MammaSilva
05-24-2003, 09:46 PM
Well of course you want a Brick! How often do we get the opportunity to be a part of an American institution like Disneyland? I mean 150 dollars isn't really that much when you break it down into the minimum of 10 years... and when Boo is a teenager and can see her name at the parks.. oh yeah!

XxJack SkellingtonxX
05-24-2003, 09:47 PM
because then your children and their children who go to this eternal place they can look at the brick and know their grandparents cared about Disneyland. It just matters how much you love Disneyland and if you do love it enough to buy a brick then hopefully that brick should mean more to you then the money you spend on it. It's not like you're makeing an investment or spending money on something that will cost you more in the future.

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 09:57 PM
Because you have secretly been saving the money for it, and there's nothing he can do to stop you :-D

HBTiggerFan
05-24-2003, 11:17 PM
I like Morrigoons idea ;)

The other ones are great too!

blusilva
05-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Because it would make you happy.

What other reason would there have to be?

Mine makes me happy. :) And I just noticed last time I was there, that if I stand on it and face Disneyland, I'm exactly lined up with the flower Mickey's nose. See it's the little pleasures that make life fun.

LibraryGirl
05-25-2003, 01:28 PM
thanks you guys!! I am well on my way to (hopefully) getting a brick!!