PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion questions

chwbka
05-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I have two questions for my first post...last week May 1st-6th Madame Leota was floating for the first couple of days. Does it usually stay put, or does it float now? Also, the hearse was not there. I thought it was always in front, but the workers were not sure what was going on with it. I thought I'd turn to the experts for the scoop on the poop.

Goodnplenty
05-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Sorry I don't have any info to share, but your question about the hearse has me wondering too. Here in WDW we also have the horse harness with hearse. I always thought it would be really cool to make the harness shake and whinny just a little like the ghost horse was getting restless. I hope they are doing something neat with your queue there.

GnP :D

BlkPearlCptn
05-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Leota is supposed to float now, but she doesn't always. As for the hearse, according to a number of CM's, it is in the back being refurbished and is supposed to be back sometime this summer.

leota's necklace
05-11-2011, 11:09 AM
And, if I remember correctly, there used to be an audible whinny and nicker ever so often by the hearse. Wasn't it parked slightly differently, over a set of visible horseshoes? I haven't heard it in ages...does it still play? I agree, a little shake of the harness now and then would be awesome.

Goodnplenty
05-12-2011, 09:57 AM
I don't think I ever heard a horse here at the WDW HM, Leota. Our's is parked in line with some horseshoe prints in the pavement as if the hearse just pulled up. Did your DL ghost horse actually use to make a sound? Cool. :cool:

GnP

disneylandgirl
05-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Hello there MP... been awhile.

I have heard a horse before. It was either in Oct. or Dec. when I was there last. It was the first time I had ever heard it, but I thought it was pretty neat. :D