PDA

View Full Version : Question [AP refunds]

Hawkeye Jenny
05-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Perhaps someone here can give me an answer before I go hound the poor folks at the TDA building. I bought a premium annual pass three months ago but didn't use it much (went maybe three times during the evening.) Suddenly I'm a CM and have no use for an AP..do you think there's any way they'll refund the pass or somehow transfer it to a family member? Wouldn't be happy with a wasted $225..of course I knew this all when I applied, but I hadn't planned to rehire when I bought the pass. Just hoped there would be a loophole here.

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 07:11 PM
I highly doubt they'll refund it. Think of it this way: it's your way in on July 4th/New Years's Day, and it's also an extra fastpass! (Note: you'll have to enter the gates twice - once w/your ID, and once w/your AP) My AP expires in 3 days, so there goes that. And I never did use the extra fastpass thingy.

Hawkeye Jenny
05-24-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
I highly doubt they'll refund it. Think of it this way: it's your way in on July 4th/New Years's Day

I'll probably be working all holidays..and if I wasn't working you wouldn't catch me there among the suffocating crowds! I'm not a glutton for punishment. :p

jerjer2005
05-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately you got a streak of bad luck... Disneys policy is that the annual pasports are non refundable and non-transferable... this even goes for the privledged CM's

tod
05-25-2003, 07:56 AM
If you go to the appropriate department and ask, you can get a straight answer and maybe even get your money back. We have all seen much-less-legitimate requests honored.

Go for it. You have nothing to lose, and three-quarters of your AP fee to gain.

--T