PDA

View Full Version : "Disney Soundsational Summer!" the name of this year's summer promotion?

wwomant
05-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Yesterday I noticed that on Disneyland's online calendar that starting with June 3 (the day of the new ride openings), all the rest of the days on the calendar say "Disney Soundsational Summer!" It looks like that must be the name of this year's summer promotion. Did I miss that announcement somewhere?

ETA: I just did a search, and see it was sort of mentioned here: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?166454-Disneyland-Resort-Celebrates-Soundsational-Summer-with-Premieres-of-amp-lsquo-Mickey-amp-rs&highlight=disney+soundsational+summer

olegc
05-10-2011, 07:54 AM
i think they just recently made decisions to go with that instead of NIghtastic as the promotion name. there still will be magical and electronica, and fantasmic, but with the new parade and new attractions at DCA they probably wanted to wrap it all in a nice new name-bow.

Teddi
05-10-2011, 09:20 AM
when is the new parade starting? do we know any details about it yet?

nowen1
05-10-2011, 11:18 AM
I believe the new parade starts may 27th.

Letterbomb1039
05-12-2011, 10:20 PM
yea i think they should just stick to Soundsational Summer. idk how they could have both names as a promotion. that would be confusing 0_o besides, summer Nightastic is old. The new name would spice things up a bit in my opinion lol