PDA

View Full Version : A twisted little game to play at D-land

Pages : [1] 2 3

tracilicious
05-24-2003, 11:50 AM
here is our favorite game to play at d-land. it's called "if i were injured on a disney property and it was disney's fault, what would i demand in exchange for my silence." i told you it was twisted. so here's my current list.

1. i want to drive the horsedrawn carriage down main street.
2. two weeks in a suite at the hotel of my choice and a whole bunch of disney dollars.
3. dance in a parade
4. reopen the subs (that one came true!)
5. put less water in splash so that it is as slow as it used to be.
6. annual passes for life
7. dinner at club 33
8. meet roy disney

the list could go on and on. we like to play this all day. i'm interested to know what some of yours would be.

~<:) traci

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 12:17 PM
I'm not that kind of person, but if were something so glaringly Disney's fault that it was unavoidable, and I was still conscious....

Financial Security :~D

rexfarms
05-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Morrigoon
I'm not that kind of person, but if were something so glaringly Disney's fault that it was unavoidable, and I was still conscious....

Financial Security :~D

Undoubtedly.

CrayZforDisney
05-24-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by tracilicious
here is our favorite game to play at d-land. it's called "if i were injured on a disney property and it was disney's fault, what would i demand in exchange for my silence." i told you it was twisted. so here's my current list.

1. i want to drive the horsedrawn carriage down main street.
2. two weeks in a suite at the hotel of my choice and a whole bunch of disney dollars.
3. dance in a parade
4. reopen the subs (that one came true!)
5. put less water in splash so that it is as slow as it used to be.
6. annual passes for life
7. dinner at club 33
8. meet roy disney

the list could go on and on. we like to play this all day. i'm interested to know what some of yours would be.

What if you were riding Indiana Jones, and the boudler failed to stop, and ran over the JEEP? If you lose an arm an a leg (the left side, you already lost the other half when paying admission to Disneyland :D !), then you wouldn't be able to dance in a parade or drive a horse drawn carraige.

I can just picture a new, shorter title, for your game: " If you were ran over by a Boulder at Disneyland, and it was Disney's fault, and you had no arms or no legs from the boulder injury, than what would you demand in exchange for your silence?" It would be more challenging that way! :D

tracilicious
05-24-2003, 12:50 PM
i think you guys are missing the point. perhaps i should retitle the game, "if i sustained a minor injury at disneyland, but it could bring bad publicity to the disney company, what would i demand that i would never otherwise get to do in exchange for my silence." the point of the game is to find things that you want to do at disneyland (i.e. conduct the train) that you will probably never get to do save some divine corporate intervention. this is supposed to be fun people, i mean come on.

CrayZforDisney
05-24-2003, 12:55 PM
O.K., O.K., I'll be serious now. ( This is when the straight faced smilie would come in handy.)

I would demand for Submarine Voyage's reopening. It shouldn't be changed for years to come after they reopen it. Also, they should keep the Tiki Room even if its popularity is declining!

I'm sorry about my nonsense post above. :)

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 03:25 PM
tracilicious, okay I'll bite: Nothing.

tracilicious
05-24-2003, 04:05 PM
ok, some of us obviously have a hard time with GAMES, so i will retitle the game. here goes:

what would you like to do at disneyland that you will probably never get to do?

happy now? way to suck the life out things morigoon. :)

~<:) tracilicious

chelbell
05-24-2003, 04:17 PM
This will be fun!!

Let me fly from the Matterhorn, instead of Tinkerbell !!!!!

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 04:17 PM
LOL sorry traci :fez:

Okay um.... I wanna sleepover in Walt's apt.

tracilicious
05-24-2003, 04:52 PM
ooooh....good one!

gliterrboy
05-24-2003, 05:46 PM
tracilicious, you are the best, hahahhaha, i love your game! my friends and I play horrible games like this all the time!
:D :D :D
hmmmmmm, you'd think this would be really easy, but trying to find the ONE thing to do, thats the best and coolest was harder than i thought, for now i'll go with ride in the glass bubble with Ariel in the parade! :D especially if i could have a cool underwater costume, like a mer-man, or a jelly fish!

rexfarms
05-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Follow Cynthia around the parks all day. I could be fun, interesting etc.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SoCalSnowWhite
05-24-2003, 06:24 PM
This is a great question, but I can't think of what I'd demand.:~D

The hotel stay is a good one. Maybe lifetime free admission, hotel and meals at all Disney resorts....yeah, that sounds good.:D

rexfarms
05-24-2003, 06:40 PM
Or you could just ask for The Works. (whatever that means in a Disney Resort setting) :)

hmbldr
05-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Hey, this is not a twisted question:~D Who hasn't spent at least a few wasted minutes thinking of this one?

A months worth (annually) of hotel accomodations on ANY Disney property. Hell, make it 2 months!

Unlimited backstage pass on ANYTHING Disney. Yeah that's right....corporate boards, Imagineering, movie sets, drive the monorail, fly like tinkerbell, be MM....

Platinum Lifetime Pass to ALL Disney Parks with exclusive front row fastpass.

OK, I'm just gettin' started..........:~D :D ;)

Gemini Cricket
05-24-2003, 06:54 PM
I like hmbldr's idea - Platinum Lifetime Pass... to all parks.

MonorailMan
05-24-2003, 07:12 PM
If I sued for the bling:

Give All MPers a lifetime pass plus a free fez.* :fez:
Drive the Monorail.
Take a sub journey (No Matter How Un-Safe it is!)
Club 33!
Special HM Buggy
Bring back the Peoplemover.

*Exceptions apply, must be registered for over 1 year, and accumulated more than 600 posts. Special bribes can be made. :~D Subject to change without notice. :)

DisneyFan25863
05-24-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
*Exceptions apply, must be registered for over 1 year, and accumulated more than 600 posts. Special bribes can be made. :~D Subject to change without notice. :)

What about if you have been a member for 6 months, but have made over 1450 posts?

DivaPrincess
05-25-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by hmbldr
Hey, this is not a twisted question:~D Who hasn't spent at least a few wasted minutes thinking of this one?

A months worth (annually) of hotel accomodations on ANY Disney property. Hell, make it 2 months!

Unlimited backstage pass on ANYTHING Disney. Yeah that's right....corporate boards, Imagineering, movie sets, drive the monorail, fly like tinkerbell, be MM....

Platinum Lifetime Pass to ALL Disney Parks with exclusive front row fastpass.

OK, I'm just gettin' started..........:~D :D ;)

....and, I want to get my pick of whatever characters I want to play - in shows, in parades, in the parks, in the movies....

Yeah, movies, I want to be the voice of the next Disney Princess, (speaking AND singing - like it used to be in the good ol days)

While we're at it, how about I get to design a ride? or a land?

hmbldr
05-25-2003, 03:56 AM
ooops

Darren
05-25-2003, 06:25 AM
Nice Thread,

If I could make a few demands it would be - Spend the day with a Disney historian (Someone who ersonally knew Walt) learning the in's and out's of the whole park including back stage etc. This would include a personal charcter breakfast, I choose the characters, lunch at Blue bayou and dinner at club 33.

Pat-n-Eil
05-25-2003, 08:26 AM
I don't have to be injured - I just want stuff..

There are 4 people in my family, so:

4 unrestricted APs for life
4 unlimited fastpasses good for anything at any time
4 meal tickets good for any food or drink from any Park or Hotel restaurant or cart
1 Room at any Disney Hotel of my choosing that will accomodate 4 people anytime.

Airfare & transportation for 4.. umm.. twice per year from wherever I am living.

That'd be superb..

jazzjunkie
05-25-2003, 08:43 AM
Follow Cynthia around the parks all day. I could be fun, interesting etc.

To add on to the above, taunting her with costumed characters miming why on earth she thought CMs would be interested in her personal hobbies...

OR

publicly removing Pressler's stone and tossing it into the ROA.

PsychDoc
05-25-2003, 09:13 AM
All of the above suggestions plus having the park alone, no both parks, for an entire evening...no make it a week. You and your near and dears can ride, eat, and enjoy under the stars.