PDA

View Full Version : POTC antenna topper

BELLEH5
05-24-2003, 11:13 AM
......My friend just got back from Disneyland and on his car was a
pirate antenna ball. I was soooooo mad. When i was there about a month ago I didn't see it. Where can this Great antenna ball be found??

Not Afraid
05-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by BELLEH5
......My friend just got back from Disneyland and on his car was a
pirate antenna ball. I was soooooo mad. When i was there about a month ago I didn't see it. Where can this Great antenna ball be found??

Other than at Disneyland.....Mouse Shoppe has them. They only came out about a week and a half ago.

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 12:19 PM
I bought mine at Disneyana.

rexfarms
05-24-2003, 12:31 PM
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/custom/category/PirateTopperFront.gif

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=4717

[Moderator's note: Inline image removed and converted to URL link to protect copyright, and because the size of the image was in violation of our image posting policy. -- Lani]

Andrew
05-24-2003, 01:25 PM
That is amazingly cool. I want one and I don't even have an antenna!

Not Afraid
05-24-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Andrew
That is amazingly cool. I want one and I don't even have an antenna!

I buy all of the ones I consider cool and I don't have an antenna either - or one that doesn't retract.

You are not alone.

10krbell
05-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Thanks so much guys! You just added to my shopping list for the next trip to the Park! GRRR!!!!! I was hoping to get out of there without doing any shopping this time (yeah, right...but I can dream can't I?????)

Sophie832
05-24-2003, 02:47 PM
When I was at D-land last weekend, I saw them at Pieces of Eight, and at World of Disney.

Morrigoon
05-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Puh-leeze 10krbell, it's $3.50, you can manage that one!

MonorailMan
05-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by rexfarms
http://www.mouseshoppe.com/custom/category/PirateTopperFront.gif

Is that on a cigarette? I see the white, and the filter. OK, who at MouseShoppe smokes? :D :fez:

[Moderator's note: Inline image converted to URL link. -- Lani]

MickeyD
05-24-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
Is that on a cigarette? I see the white, and the filter. OK, who at MouseShoppe smokes? :D :fez:

I think it's a pencil! :fez:

rexfarms
05-24-2003, 06:14 PM
I will pick me up one next time I'm down there at Peices of Eight. Is that machine still working anyway? Is it even still there? Sorry for the derailment.

mcampisi
05-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Everytime I see a antenna ball thread I have to gripe. I have a collection and I was always hesitent to use them because I figured they would be stolen within a week. My last one, the american flag mickey ball, was on my car for over 2 months. Guess where it got swiped from....The Mickey & Friends parking lot. Come on people!!! That's like stealing a spoonful of ice cream from Baskin Robbins when they will just give you samples!!

I swear the next one I use I'm going to put a homing device in or something just to see what happens to them!!!

lindyhop
05-28-2003, 06:11 PM
I bought two, one for my car and one to keep. I've never had an antenna topper stolen from my car but they get dirty...and since this one is so cool it may not stick around.

I bought them in a shop in Pioneer Mercantile (I had to look at the receipt to find out the name of the shop). I guess mine are Old West pirates. The cast member behind the counter hadn't seen them before and kept saying where are these? are there more?

So where's the pirate smilie?:~D