PDA

View Full Version : Confusion

Lost Boy
05-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Just in case anybody was confused, Disney Boy and Lost Boy are the same person. I did not remember my password so on my computer at work I could not log in. Also I was not aware that I could use my Lost Boy login and password (whatever it is) on any other computer. A moderator notified me today that is against Mouse Pad rules for one person to have more than one account. I told her about forgetting things and she was more than kind to explain to me via e-mail at my work computer what I had to do to log in on another computer. So the Disney Boy persona has been closed. This moderator also said she had e-mailed me at home my password and how to use it at work, but in checking thru my e-mail here at home there is no message from her with my password. So if you are out there, I still don't remember my password as the computer here remembers it for me (why should I strain my overworked brain at home - I never wrote it down in my book - my bad) if you can re-email it to me so I can use it at work to stay connected during the day to this group, I would love it.
Thanks and I hope you are not all as confused now as I was.:)

Andrew
05-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Sent!

If you don't get it, you may want to check your account to see what email address you have registered.

XxJack SkellingtonxX
05-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Just sign in with you Lost Boy password and User name from now on at any new computer you get on. It's very easy, you just log in by saying you want to start a new thread or click profile even on that little menu under the big Mouse Planet logo. You can do it from anywhere because your password is stored on the message board's data base not your own.

Lost Boy
05-24-2003, 02:21 PM
That's the problem. I don't remember what password I used when I joine this group a long time ago. The computer remembers if for me, but I didn't write it down in my password book for some reason. And I am not getting any e-mail at my e-mail address from the moderators. I am from everybody else, but niether Andrew's mail or the other moderator, Lani except for the one that warned me about double accounts. I keep getting notifications from the Mouse Pad Team that I must reset my password. I have received 3 of these. I don't want to reset my password. I just want to know what it is.

CrayZforDisney
05-24-2003, 03:01 PM
You may want to write down your password, and store it next to your computer. That way, anytime you forget your password, you may look at the pad of paper. I always keep a paper and pencil next to the computer, it is quite convenient. Hope this helps :) !

Lost Boy
05-24-2003, 03:04 PM
I have a book for passwords. I just forgot to write this one down. And now I can't remember it for work. I log in just fine at home cause it's automatic on this computer. But at work its never been opened as I never had Internet access until now.

Andrew
05-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Lost Boy
I keep getting notifications from the Mouse Pad Team that I must reset my password. I have received 3 of these. I don't want to reset my password. I just want to know what it is.

We don't know your password. When I or Lani or another administrator tell the system to send you the password email, what it does is allow you to reset it. So follow that link, choose a new password, and use that on your work computer as well.

Lost Boy
05-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Thank you all. I finally figured it out and all is ok now.:D