PDA

View Full Version : Suites at Disneyland Hotel/Paradise Pier

jrsharp21
05-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Do either hotels have suites with two bathroom in them? If so, how much do they usually run?

chelbell
05-24-2003, 06:32 AM
We just stayed in a 2 bedroom suite at Disneyland Hotel, and it had 3 bathrooms!! It's actually 2 standard rooms, with the room inbetween them converted into a living room area with a couch, desk, recliner, tv, etc.....and that room had a bathroom, as well as the 2 bedrooms each having their own bathroom. I was told that those suites (regal suites) go for somewhere around $700 per night????:eek: , but, I used a discount code that I found on Mousesavers.com, and we paid $390 per night, which wasn't bad considering we split it with my husband's parents.:)

Master K
05-24-2003, 08:45 AM
They also have simillar suites at Paradise Pier. We stayed in a "Cabana Suite" once that was really 3 rooms. One had the wall knocked down and was converted to a large living area With a huge table, a couch (sleeper) and a chair and a full kitchen. This had 2 bathrooms. Then there was an adjoining room with a King size bed and a sleeper and it's own bathroom too.

We had booked 2 regular concierge rooms with our DVC points. At check in my wife went fishing for an upgrade. She explained that it was our aniversary and how we honeymooned at WDW and blah blah blah. She is a great talker like that and we have been upgraded many times. Although that only works on slow weekends. We uasually try to travel at off-peak times for exactly that reason (among others) :)

It is common in the idustry to give upgrade like that. You see on a friday afternoon the odds of someone booking a lst minute room for $700 is rare, so if they bump up a good customer and open a regular room that they might be able to fill it is good for everyone all around.

I do not reccommend that you EXPECT that to happen though. We go often and we get an upgraded room maybe 1 in 4 times.