PDA

View Full Version : Buying Merchandise from the Park

bananaman20
04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm going to the park the beginning of May and I want to surprise my girlfriend and buy her a pin bag and fill it with pins. I already have the pins I want to get her, but I don't have a pin bag. Is there anyway I can order the bag from the park (like online or over the phone) and have it shipped to my house before we go?

PoomShanka
04-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Lucky girlfriend!! :D

I used DelivEARS to order/replace the Toy Story gun of my son's that I ended up losing like an idiot. I just described the item to the woman on the phone and was able to find it and send it to me quickly. I paid retail price and the shipping was not much. 800-362-4533. I think it's a very useful service! Do you know which pin bag you want? I think there are a skillion different kinds. If there's one particular one you know you want, just do your best to describe it to the person taking your order.

adriennek
04-22-2011, 04:18 PM
MouseShoppe.com (http://www.mouseshoppe.com) If they don't have it on the website, you can contact them at orders@mouseshoppe.com They're experts at Disneyland merchandise and I'm sure they'll know exactly what you're talking about. They have great customer service, from personal experience.

Adrienne K

bananaman20
04-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Great! Thank you guys so much.

houseofmouse
04-23-2011, 09:13 AM
I have used Mouseshoppe, they are great. I also have used DelivEars. Such a nice gift!