PDA

View Full Version : My parking problem

Niwel
05-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Since I rarely stay overnight near the resort, I'm relying on those of you who do to help me out.

I'll be spending a Thursday night at the Sheraton Anaheim with my grandmother and going to DCA the next day. We have to be out of the room by 11 -- which is fine because DCA opens at 10. I will be parking my car overnight at the Sheraton lot ($8 -- total ripoff since I have the Premium Pass, which includes parking).

So the question is, on Friday morning should I move the car across the street to Mickey and Friends so I am not at the mercy of the Sheraton tram?

On Friday night, Sabbath starts at 7:44 and my grandmother would like to be back in Agoura by then (or at least close to it because there is NO WAY we are making that drive in less than 2 hours and I think we really need to stay until 5 for her to get a good feel for DCA -- minus most of Paradise Pier).
I thought moving it would be better because then we could leave whenever we wanted. Or is it a waste of time to repark?

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Words of Inspiration?

innerSpaceman
05-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Absolutely re-park. Then you will only be at the mercy of the Disneyland Resort tram, and they are very reliable to be every couple of minutes apart.

experiment626
05-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Deffiently move the car.

Niwel
05-20-2003, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the advice!

Unless someone gives me a really good argument for keeping my car at the Sheraton, it looks like I will be moving it to Mickey and Friends. (It also will give my grandma the full Disneyland experience.)